Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics Dreamstation Bluetooth
RE: Respironics Dreamstation Bluetooth
(07-14-2016, 02:53 PM)menaralf Wrote: Yes yesterday it worked perfect! Today I recognize that it wasn’t be always connected to my PC! Only after unplugging and re-plugging the FlashAir !

I’ve followed your instruction under “Easiest way to connect to FlashAir SD card using a static IP in Windows “ and I didn’t found any opportunity to type the IP –Address “When it comes time to enter an address in the "Folder" field after you've chosen your drive letter, just type it out like this ….”

Sorry! Today I found out about the "Folder"! It was my mistake!
What about your "DreamStation"? Can you be connected with your PC / Sleepyhead even your station is in the "Standby" - Mode? Have any of you the same combination DreamStation / FlashAir ?????
Post Reply Post Reply
So far, I've had no problems with the Bluetooth on my Dreamstation Auto, it has no dramas connecting to my Android phone (a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro) using the Dreammapper app. Though I wish Dreammapper wasn't too brief with the data, unlike Sleepyhead.

I'm also using the FlashAir W-03 without issues for Sleepyhead data sync, though the cellular modem in my Dreamstation is about as useless as t!ts on a bull, as my equipment provider doesn't use EncoreAnywhere, and I have to bring in my card.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-27-2016, 12:44 AM)wocko1 Wrote: So far, I've had no problems with the Bluetooth on my Dreamstation Auto, it has no dramas connecting to my Android phone (a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro) using the Dreammapper app. Though I wish Dreammapper wasn't too brief with the data, unlike Sleepyhead.

I'm also using the FlashAir W-03 without issues for Sleepyhead data sync, though the cellular modem in my Dreamstation is about as useless as t!ts on a bull, as my equipment provider doesn't use EncoreAnywhere, and I have to bring in my card.

Thanks. It's a good solution. Even my provider don't accept the data attached via Email!
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-27-2016, 02:42 AM)menaralf Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 12:44 AM)wocko1 Wrote: So far, I've had no problems with the Bluetooth on my Dreamstation Auto, it has no dramas connecting to my Android phone (a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro) using the Dreammapper app. Though I wish Dreammapper wasn't too brief with the data, unlike Sleepyhead.

Thanks. It's a good solution. Even my provider don't accept the data attached via Email!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately there are no perfect solutions in life and this is another example. Sometimes our beliefs transcend reality. I hope that you, in the end, get something out of all this that benefits you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried switching off the Bluetooth (as it may affect Wifi as it runs on the same band) and using FlashPap to sync the SD cards onto another SD card so you don't have to pop the card out of the machine? The cellular won't affect Wifi or BT.

Could that work?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2016, 12:35 AM)wocko1 Wrote: Have you tried switching off the Bluetooth (as it may affect Wifi as it runs on the same band) and using FlashPap to sync the SD cards onto another SD card so you don't have to pop the card out of the machine? The cellular won't affect Wifi or BT.

Could that work?

Here is also a solution...
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2016, 12:35 AM)wocko1 Wrote: Have you tried switching off the Bluetooth (as it may affect Wifi as it runs on the same band) and using FlashPap to sync the SD cards onto another SD card so you don't have to pop the card out of the machine? The cellular won't affect Wifi or BT.

Could that work?

It certainly has possibilities however, I don't have a Wifi SD card in my Dreamstation. I would have to check out the possibility of changing to a Wifi enabled card with the Health care programs I am enrolled in. I did not find the Dreamstation on the FlashPap support list. I have been successful with unplugging my Dreamstation when I get up for about 5 seconds. This results in a BT connection to my iPhone allowing me to upload. Some day I will need to take the time to call Phillips support to see if they have any better solutions than the ones they have emailed me thus far.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2016, 12:35 AM)wocko1 Wrote: Have you tried switching off the Bluetooth (as it may affect Wifi as it runs on the same band)

They may use the same band but they use completely different modulation methods and should not interfere with each other. Wifi uses a single wide band channel. Bluetooth uses spread spectrum and frequency hopping techniques and never stays on any frequency for long.

All the local HAM VHF repeaters use the same band, but I can still hear them all separately. Some of them even use the same frequencies as other repeaters that I can hear with my antenna, but they use a simple technique to avoid interference even then. Just being on the same band doesn't mean interfering with others transmitting on that same band.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2016, 10:29 AM)Azor Wrote:

Could that work?

It certainly has possibilities however, I don't have a Wifi SD card in my Dreamstation. I would have to check out the possibility of changing to a Wifi enabled card with the Health care programs I am enrolled in. I did not find the Dreamstation on the FlashPap support list. I have been successful with unplugging my Dreamstation when I get up for about 5 seconds. This results in a BT connection to my iPhone allowing me to upload. Some day I will need to take the time to call Phillips support to see if they have any better solutions than the ones they have emailed me thus far.

I can confirm Dreamstation works perfectly with FlashPAP as I currently use it myself. Just select "Philips Respironics System One P-Series (PRS1)" from the list, and Bob's your Uncle.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,029 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 228 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 671 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,402 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Philips Respironics DreamStation not reaching Max Pressure Xsoldier2000 15 2,293 01-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Tom Buck
  Respironics Recall Resolved Jeremy H 0 349 09-16-2023, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Jeremy H

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.