Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics Dreamstation Bluetooth
RE: Respironics Dreamstation Bluetooth
I also found it hard to use the Bluetooth transfer. I fix the problem real quick!

Put in an SD Card and transfer the data to SleepyHead. Works great.
Coffee
Please Take Care, Stay Safe and follow the guidelines to Stay Healthy!  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2016, 05:48 PM)Bompa Wrote: I also found it hard to use the Bluetooth transfer. I fix the problem real quick!

Coffee

You are absolutely correct. I did just that for years with my Respironics System 1. I just wanted to get away from that as a personal preference. I just wish it would work better.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-02-2016, 10:37 PM)Azor Wrote: Presently I do not have a WiFi SD card in my Dreamstation. Since I qualified to receive the Dreamstation through Medicare it came with a modem which effects the Bluetooth operation in some way. The modem uploads information that my supplier has access to, but it, for the moment, does not update my Dreammapper web pages as does my wife's Resmed Air Sense update her Resmed web page. Medicare requires this information for the purpose of qualifying the end user. I could go on about how Medicare complicates your life, but that is another topic for another day.

The tech support at Phillips had me remove the modem while "repairing" the Bluetooth connection with my iPhone 5s. The Phillips tech support said in their email that they had been having trouble with the current Apple IOS version and their engineers were working on it. There are days I think that it is not good to be part of the beginning stages of some technology since most often the suppliers do not have all the bugs worked out and the early customers get to live through all that.

Go to Main Menu-My Provider-Send/Receive and send to your Dreammapper...
Wish I could get the Bluetooth working too...Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-11-2016, 11:00 AM)Azor Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 05:48 PM)Bompa Wrote: I also found it hard to use the Bluetooth transfer. I fix the problem real quick!

Coffee

You are absolutely correct. I did just that for years with my Respironics System 1. I just wanted to get away from that as a personal preference. I just wish it would work better.

I'm waiting for my "Toshiba FlashAir W-03". How can I use it to transfer the data directly from DreamStation to my PC - SleepyHead? Is taht possible?
Post Reply Post Reply
There are at least two apps. I use the one at sleepmaster.org

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2016, 12:44 AM)chill Wrote: There are at least two apps. I use the one at sleepmaster.org

Configuration: DreamStation Auto CPAP
PC Win 7 Pro / 64

Now I have the „FlashAir W-3“ and I can’t use it according to this:
My DreamStation is about 5 Meter from my PC!

“Your FlashAir must be in a drive that is physically attached to this computer” / SleepMaster cannot access network drives”

Any step by step instruction?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2016, 12:44 AM)chill Wrote: There are at least two apps. I use the one at sleepmaster.org

Or you could forgo the apps and map it to a network drive in Windows.

Reference:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...in-Windows
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2016, 12:44 AM)chill Wrote: Or you could forgo the apps and map it to a network drive in Windows.

Reference:

Thanks It works perfect Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2016, 07:34 AM)menaralf Wrote: Configuration: DreamStation Auto CPAP
PC Win 7 Pro / 64

Now I have the „FlashAir W-3“ and I can’t use it according to this:
My DreamStation is about 5 Meter from my PC!

“Your FlashAir must be in a drive that is physically attached to this computer” / SleepMaster cannot access network drives”

You need to insert into your computer to have it setup and then put it back in your dream station. Click New User in SleepMaster and follow the instructions. The labels will highlight in Orange to indicate the next step. It is not exactly straight forward, but it is not that hard either.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2016, 08:19 AM)shawn42 Wrote:

Or you could forgo the apps and map it to a network drive in Windows.

Reference:

Yes yesterday it worked perfect! Today I recognize that it wasn’t be always connected to my PC! Only after unplugging and re-plugging the FlashAir !

I’ve followed your instruction under “Easiest way to connect to FlashAir SD card using a static IP in Windows “ and I didn’t found any opportunity to type the IP –Address “When it comes time to enter an address in the "Folder" field after you've chosen your drive letter, just type it out like this ….”

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,055 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 230 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 673 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,412 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Philips Respironics DreamStation not reaching Max Pressure Xsoldier2000 15 2,294 01-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Tom Buck
  Respironics Recall Resolved Jeremy H 0 349 09-16-2023, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Jeremy H

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.