Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Respironics FItLife Total Face Mask [copied from old forum]
RE: Respironics FItLife Total Face Mask [copied from old forum]
(07-05-2014, 11:34 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Thanks for the excellent review, Mike!

I just says it likes I feels it, SS Smile

I'll probably be making it my main mask when I transition DMEs in the near future. I had the last straw with my previous DME yesterday so bu-bye to them.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tattoohead, I moved your post into its own thread in the Main Forum. That way it gets the attention it deserves. You can find it here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...face-masks
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
what is SCBA and SABA
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:what is SCBA and SABA

SCBA is a Self Contained Breathing Apparatus . - uses a tank to supply air to the user as in , Fire Fighters , Hazardous environments ,ect

SABA is a Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus . - uses a hose to supply air from a outside source as in , used when a SCBA can not supply enough air for the time that maybe required to complete the job , or not enough room for a SCBA . both use the same masks similar to the Fit Life total face mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks JWR, you beat me to it Smile
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, it looks like my trial data wasn't a fluke. I've done a fair bit of travelling as of late, so the machine is getting good resets....and my "best" treatment results (as hilighted by SleepyHead) are now solidly since I made the switch. Again, it might not be the mask for everyone, but if it works for you, it seems to really work. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Great to hear it! And so glad it is working for you.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
I moved the discussion of the Resistance Control vs Mask Setting vs EPR vs AFlex to the Main Forum. You can find it here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...sk-Setting
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] New F&P Evora Full Face Mask yankees123 18 6,891 03-13-2024, 07:52 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Product Review] ResMed F40 Full Face Mask (* new *) WakeUpTime 0 365 03-08-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  [Product Review] ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face Mask plakky 6 6,239 12-23-2023, 08:31 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [Product Review] Respironics Nuance / Pro Mask Review allielb83 52 58,832 01-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  [Product Review] Resmed AirTouch F20 Full-Face Mask trish6hundred 48 25,408 08-19-2022, 06:57 AM
Last Post: sm315
  [Product Review] ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face Mask Coffee Man 39 22,680 05-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Last Post: drmaestro
  [Product Review] F&P Vitera Full Face SarcasticDave94 7 6,177 12-17-2021, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Mutineer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.