Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics Mask Settings?
Ohmy 
Respironics Mask Settings?
Looked on the site and the web, and can’t find current equivalents for the Respironics Mask settings (x1, x2, etc.).  Most of the info I found is over 5 years old...

Anyone have newer info, general advice?

Masks I have:

ResMed Mirage FX
ResMed Quattro FX
Respironics DreamWear
Respironics Amara View
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics Mask Settings?
Respironics masks have a number on them. The Resmed masks you set to off.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics Mask Settings?
I have used Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal mask with Under the Nose Cushion as well as the DreamWear Gel Pillows Mask.  The Resistance Control Setting is not marked on the replacement cushions/pillows or on the packaging they come in.  The Resistance Control Setting is found in the DreamWear Mask Instructions for Use as follows:

For the DreamWear Nasal Mask with Under the Nose Cushions, the Resistance Control Value setting is X1 for all sizes (per page 3 of instructions dated 6/4/2015).

For the DreamWear Gel Pillows Mask, the Resistance Control Value setting is X1 for size Large mask pillows, and X2 for sizes Small and Medium mask pillows (per page 3 of instructions dated 1/24/2017).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 181 28,811 03-10-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 219 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 753 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 623 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 244 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,257 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Philips Respironics DreamStation not reaching Max Pressure Xsoldier2000 15 2,239 01-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Tom Buck

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.