Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Hcore Contour Pillow
Hcore Contour Pillow
The Hcore Contour pillow I found on Amazon is working better for me and my full face mask than four other pillows over 15 years of CPAP therapy.  It is usually a wrestling event each night to get positioned on a pillow so my mask is off a pillow and my head is barely on the side edge of the pillow.  The Hcore pillow allows me and the mask to be upon it without immediately causing major leakage.  

For my fused cervical spine, the pillow feels right, not to tall (thick) as most pillows are for me. I roll to my back quite often during sleep and wake.  The pillow "feels right," also lying in supine position.  The pillow is more comfortable than a special CPAP pillow I used for a short time. The special CPAP pillow went totally flat quickly and its cupped out area for the mask was useless.

The top or thickest part of the pillow is ≈5 inches thick. The top tapers in a contour to 3 3/4 inches thick.

The pillow did not work well with a cervical collar I recently tried out, but I don't think that was a pillow problem, its a collar issue and that's another review.  

It nice to not be on edge now.  I am not sure how/why this pillow is not knocking my full face mask loose from its seal.
I only give suggestions from experience as a fellow CPAP user, not professional advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] my pillow Joedozer 9 6,971 10-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Product Review] Buckwheat Pillow VS My Pillow Walla Walla 3 5,168 04-15-2018, 08:20 AM
Last Post: HD Fry
  [Product Review] Wedge Pillow / Body Pillow Beej 1 3,623 02-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Beej
  [Product Review] The Contour CPAP Pillow [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 6 11,695 12-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
Thumbsdown [Product Review] Apria CPAP Pillow mjbearit 0 6,130 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Last Post: mjbearit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.