Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics Series 60 Time setting software
Respironics Series 60 Time setting software
G’day all
I recently got out the Respironics Series 60 Auto that I bought in 2015 then put aside early 2018 when I got a new machine.  I find that it seems to have lost the date and time so all downloads have impossible dates and times.

There is no menu to set the time but I recall seeing somewhere that there is software around and a special cable that can be used to reset the clock. (Possibly after replacing a memory battery if there is one...)

Is there anyone who can help me locate that?  

Thanks 

M
Disclaimer: The 'Advisory Member' title is a Forum thing that I cannot change. I am not a doctor and my comments are purely my opinion or quote my personal experience. Regardless of my experience other readers mileage may vary.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics Series 60 Time setting software
I don't know what kind of cable you'd need. The easiest is probably to track down the Bluetooth module for the 60 series and then use DreamMapper to reset the clock.
Post Reply Post Reply
I no longer have a 60 series but as I recall the clock itself has no reset options. What it does have is the ability to set time zones. I did this via Sleepyhead (now OSCAR) but I also believe you can set the time zone directly on the machine itself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks holden4tn - the issue is that the machine has lost the date and time and is out by some years.

As a technician I suspect the clock support battery (assuming there is one) has died and may be able to be replaced. There is no point in looking into that if there is no way to set the clock.

I recall seeing some time ago that there was software and a cable that could allow that but I can’t find any reference to that now.

The 560 was a fine machine and I prefer it to my DreamStation so I may find out what Philips will charge to fix it.
Disclaimer: The 'Advisory Member' title is a Forum thing that I cannot change. I am not a doctor and my comments are purely my opinion or quote my personal experience. Regardless of my experience other readers mileage may vary.
Post Reply Post Reply
Search for "Philips Respironics Bluetooth Module for SleepMapper Self-management" and you should find the bluetooth module for the 60 series (part # 100200B)

It looks like #26 on the supplier list has it for USD 60; I don't know if they ship internationally.

But if the battery is dead and you're not going to try to replace it yourself, it might make most sense to send it in for repair somewhere, at which point they presumably have the equipment needed to reset the clock. I don't know if Philips would do the repair, or if you need to find someone local. The supplier list shows a few US-based repair companies, so I don't know how it's done elsewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-11-2020, 12:11 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: Search for....

Thanks sawinglogz.  That module is available in AU for A$85 but from what I see of DreamMapper it doesn’t seem to provide the low level management for setting the clock.  I might get the BT module anyway and play with it. 

To have the machine repaired by Philips AU will cost about A$580 minimum to quote.  That seems to be about what new-old-stock and recycled 560 machines sell for.  

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think DreamMapper gives you any option to set the clock, I think it just does it for you automatically whenever you connect to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2020, 03:05 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: I don't think DreamMapper gives you any option to set the clock, I think it just does it for you automatically whenever you connect to it.

Hi. Sorry this is an old post. Hopefully it's the right place. It's the closest I could find to my question.

I have the PR System One 60 series Bluetooth (560 PBT).  It's been sitting in storage for over 3 years.

I've used it now for a few weeks and discovered Oscar.
Took the SD card out and downloaded the data to oscar. The dates appear as 8 March 2020 to 16 April 2020 in Oscar, whereas the dates I've used the machine start at 9 September.

The SD card folder structure has the following modified date(s)

'P-Series'         9 Sep 2022
{Serial Number}   9 Sep 2022    
   has a file 'last.txt' with date 16 April 2020
    'p0'                                   8 Mar 2020
   has a file 'properties.txt' with 16 April 2020
              Then there are multiple files with extensions .001, .002, .005 which have dates ranging chronologically from 8 Mar 2020 to 16 Apr 2020 (I suspect this is where Oscar gets the date information?

The 'properties.txt' file has entries 
FirstDate=1453393256

LastDate=1587007540

and what appears to be a file checksum at the end.      [ I don't want to fiddle with the properties.txt file or timestamps on folders and files until I know how they all fit together ]

Notes:
I've scoured the Forum Posts for answers, unsuccessfully.
I can't find any way to set / reset the date in the CPAP machine itself.
To add to the complexity I have Wellue O2 Ring data that DOES have the correct dates, which is now way out of sync.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting the date data fixed?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi hybernate!  -  Welcome

About the only help I can offer is getting the O2Ring's data to sync with the CPAP;s reporting date.

Change the filename of the oximeter data to match the starting time and date of the CPAP, then import it into OSCAR.

Here is the link to the complete Wiki about importing the Wellue/Viatom's data: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ile_Import

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Sire!

PR Remstar Auto M-Series
PR System One 60 Series Auto AFlex
Wellue O2 Ring
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 79 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 238 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 867 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 129 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 267 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 161 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 254 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.