Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics Sleep Easy Question
Respironics Sleep Easy Question
Hi All

Firstly I would like say that this forum is a great source of info. Nice work to those who run it.
I have a Respironics Sleep Easy which I have been using for the last 4 years. I think I need to up my pressure a little, and am wondering how to access the data on the memory in the machine. I would like to see how I m doing with my current pressure. It looks like I need a proprietry cable of some sort. Will the Resscan software work for me with this machine - it isnt listed as a supported device Sad. If not how do I evaluate the data if I ever manage to get it?

Thanks again
Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics Sleep Easy Question
Hi Rich Welcome
ResScan only support ResMed machines and SleepyHead support support PR System One and S9 plus some other machines but both don,t support SleepEasy. I don't know if Respironcis Encore viewer support it but if I'm not missed anything it doesn't look SleepEasy report more than compliance hours used.
SleepEasy Sleep Therapy System
http://sleepeasy1.respironics.com/

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks Zonk. That's a pity although at least I can adjust the pressure now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2012, 05:52 AM)Rich Wrote: at least I can adjust the pressure now.
Please read before adjust pressure
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...re-on-cpap

Post Reply Post Reply
Cheers. Will bump mine up to 7.5 from 7 and see how it goes

Many thanks

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi there I have been desperately trying to up the pressure on my
Respironics sleepeasy with no avail. My machine
Does not give me the clinician menu and I can't even find the padlock.
It seems like it was deactivated so I could never get to it. Can you please help
Me? I am at 8poundz of pressure and I did a sleep test last night Gain
After 6 years. I went up to an 11 but I am going to have to wait 10 days
For a follow up visit with the doctor and who knows how long after that for a tech to
Come out and adjust my machine. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,048 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 228 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 673 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Average AHI vs deep sleep stage AHI question BezDuh 4 585 01-24-2024, 12:08 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.