Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics software
Hello, first post here but long time Respirinics BiPap user [10 yrs]. I have an original large AutoBiPap [11,000 hours] and a smaller M series both with humidity. During my first five years plus, I used Respironics software which was supplemented by a good soul with fantastic wrap around software that made things very understandable. That is until Respironics decided we should be able to get LESS information and put out another software to purchase and somehow made my old software un-usable because my card reader would not be recognized [checked with docs and worked fine on their super program]

So 1 does anyone know how to make my old software work again?
And 2, is there a software that will give me like info available.

TIA

michael
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi walking_expiriment, First, WELCOME! to the forum. I don't know the answer to your question but, hang tight and someone will be able to help you shortly with suggestions, best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead is free software and you can easily find it on the web. I can't say for sure if it'll work with your machine(s).

Have you tried EncoreBasic?
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Can you find Encore Basic anymore? I thought it was only available for about 3 hours or so. Cool
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Respironics questions CPAPreturnee 3 204 05-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  How to set rate on Philips Respironics Dreamstation Bipap Liabostian 2 217 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Resmed vs Respironics jsielke 11 932 04-27-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: xxyzx
  [Equipment] Travel Battery for Respironics REMstar PRO 460P Shonufff 3 186 04-25-2017, 03:09 PM
  Changing battery on my Philips Respironics PR System One PRO tonyb 3 1,250 04-25-2017, 02:56 PM
Last Post: mkkkk
  Definitions terms used in Respironics REMstar Pro Sultec 4 219 04-06-2017, 07:52 PM
  Respironics Bipap Auto SV settings ?? ecojedi 16 592 02-23-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider