Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Second '0.0' AHI ever :)
RE: Second '0.0' AHI ever :)
Bwahahahaha. Well, good! :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2018, 09:28 PM)GrammaBear Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 01:08 PM)Sleep2Snore Wrote: That is very good, now the big question.
Do you feel any better with 0.0?
No I am not being sarcastic, I am just interested.

Well done on getting it down that far, it is a rare thing Cool

Actually No, I did not feel any better.  The very next night I had a fairly substantial number of leaks with same machine, same nose pillow (cleaned) and same bed pillow.  I think it was just pure luck.

That happens to the best of us.  I have two (different) masks that I sometimes alternate... my original ResMed Mirage Activa LT, and a ResMed AirFit N10.  I like the N10,  but honestly, I get a more consistent seal with the Activa.  When I can convince myself to sleep on my back, the N10 works great. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a bad might last night as well, the chin strap I made from headgear started to tare on my male square chin, so I will have to go back to the stretch chin strap tonight and make it as tight as I can.
One I dig my way out of here through the snow, I will get to the shops and make one that will not stretch.  Then I hope to be back on form again.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.