Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironix Aria L.X A.H.P. clinical settings
Respironix Aria L.X A.H.P. clinical settings
I have looked through the listed manuals a couple times on site here did not b find.  Anyone know how to change pressure on Aria LX,?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironix Aria L.X A.H.P. clinical settings
G'day dlakey. Welcome to Apnea Board.

Doing a bit of quick googling came up with the following:

Instructions

1. Plug the device into an electrical outlet. Unplug the power cord from the rear of the machine.

2. Hold down the two “User” buttons. Plug in the power cord to the rear of the machine. Release the buttons.

3. Follow the menu prompts to set the prescribed amount of pressure for your machine.

No guarantee that this will work (all care and no responsibility etc).

By the way, the correct name is Respironics. That will help when searching.
Post Reply Post Reply
[commercial link to DME website removed. Instead, do a Google search for "AriaLX user manual filetype:pdf"]

If it does not work as in manual, press the two buttons and turn on the machine, then follow the instructions in manual or on machine.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the quick responses. Unfortunately i have already tried the technique listed and i got the response as one of the users on the board.

"System error 7
Key stuck"

Would appreciate any other ideas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, i was finally able to get out to work.  It is very tricky on the timing when you press and release the buttons.

Thanks for the assistance

Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad it worked out Dan. But that must be a very old machine by now, with a reasonable chance that it will fail. Are you in a position to get yourself a new all-singing all-dancing Resmed Airsense Autoset?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 256 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 359 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 833 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Please explain airsense term on clinical settings rebean 2 515 08-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: rebean
  [Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? flipflop49 18 2,612 01-25-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: yankees123
Question ResMed S9 Clinical Settings dneilsen4580 3 539 11-25-2022, 12:22 AM
Last Post: dneilsen4580
  AirCurve 10 ASV settings - Equivalent settings for AirCurve 10 VAUTO Shadowpup 0 858 11-18-2022, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Shadowpup

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.