Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respronics AutoSV software
Respronics AutoSV software
Hello all,

I have been using the Sleepy Head software with my CPAP machine for the past few years and everything worked perfect.  Recently my doctor had me switched to an AutoSV machine after the most recent sleep study showing that my Central Apnea has gotten worse explaining the high AHI numbers (>than 15 and as high as 30). I have the new maching and my numbers while still not below 4 are at least single digets. The problem I am having is the SleepyHead v1.00 beta-2 software cannot read the data on the SD card.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks - Lanse
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respronics AutoSV software
** Sorry I can't post links, but if you replace the _ with a . it should be able to take you to the website.**

Try the OSCAR application -> sleepfiles_com/OSCAR <- It works with my DreamStation AutoSV.

SleepyHead Application has been shutdown -> sleepyhead.jedimark_net <- the announcement can be read here.

Basically, OSCAR is the complete replacement for SleepyHead since the developer has stopped developing it. The new development team will be developing the application from now on and with the introduction of the application, they added support for more devices.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respronics AutoSV software
The current version of OSCAR supports your machine. https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/ This version is not perfect for the Auto SV and some settings are improperly reported, but events, flow rates and most important informaiton will be reported correctly.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 669 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,081 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 368 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [CPAP] BiPAP / AutoSV with largest possible water container FHTC 3 335 11-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 332 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 574 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,018 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.