Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resscan and SH difference for same day
Resscan and SH difference for same day
I was checking my data for October 9 and am a little bit confused.

In ResScan, approximately 2 hours of data is missing but it shows in SH.

I know that I woke up at approximately 5:40 AM because I had to get up and get ready for some medical tests. ResScan shows no data after around 3 AM.

Any ideas why?

[attachment=507]

[attachment=508]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resscan and SH difference for same day
Whenever there's a time problem, the first suggestion is to make sure the clock on the machine is correct.

Then look to see if it shows up on the next night's data.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2013, 12:19 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Whenever there's a time problem, the first suggestion is to make sure the clock on the machine is correct.

Then look to see if it shows up on the next night's data.

the clock is Correct and the information in sleepy head is correct but it is not correct In resscan. thank you for the info appreciate it
Post Reply Post Reply
Then wait to see if it catches up tomorrow. It may see the errors of its ways. Or it may not.

PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2013, 12:26 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Then wait to see if it catches up tomorrow. It may see the errors of its ways. Or it may not.
Mine did the same things, unplugged the machine and mysteriously the data re-appear on the next download
Aliens this time of the year, check the house roof insulation and covering the machine with tin foil can act as a deterrent
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2013, 03:16 PM)zonk Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 12:26 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Then wait to see if it catches up tomorrow. It may see the errors of its ways. Or it may not.
Mine did the same things, unplugged the machine and mysteriously the data re-appear on the next download
Aliens this time of the year, check the house roof insulation and covering the machine with tin foil can act as a deterrent

Oh-jeezOh-jeez

Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
I am beginning to believe in the aliens theory. Today was just that kind of day, ya know?
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,232 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 246 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Difference between Vauto and S modes PeaceLoveAndPizza 9 1,055 02-20-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Difference in Machines SufiMindtricks 8 595 11-26-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  Being overweight - make a big difference? p123 6 1,828 11-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  Hose [size difference] Johnboy 10 3,787 09-22-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] difference between sw to cf niro 1 498 08-28-2023, 03:56 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.