Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Reports
ResScan Reports
I have about 2 years of data from ResMed S9 and I want to look at certain time periods corresponding to use of specific masks. So I want to print reports for various time periods, e.g., from Aug 12 to 18, Sept 19 to 24, October 28 to Nov 3, etc. How do I get ResScan to print just the selected time periods?

Thanks,
Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Reports
Hi Ventureres,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data management software but hang in there, someone will be along to help you, soon.
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Reports
The ResScan software report option is very user friendly. Just open ResScan, select to open your ID and then you should see a list of dates in the browser field to the left side of the screen. Double click on any date you want a report of and the data screens will appear for that date. That makes that day the focus of any report you create. Click the "Report' button on the toolbar and you will get a screen showing the date you selected. You can then click the "Customize" button if you want to include or exclude any specific items. When you nave it set as you like, click on OK in the field shown and the report will be created. Then you must click to "save" or "save as" and give it a name and location where you want the .pdf file to be placed.

You can actually select a wide range of dates by holding down the shift key and selecting a beginning and then an ending date. Then all of those selections will appear in the options box and you can deselect any ones you don't want included. That way will allow you to get several days reports in a single file.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 95 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 127 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 375 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 369 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.