Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resscan software
Resscan software
Hello

I am a new user, any chance for the Resscan software download link, please?

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resscan software
Go to the "Private files & links Forum".  
Under "Important Threads", click on ."Links to Members Only Files."  

Also, consider using OSCAR software.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much for your help, I do appreciate.   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Your Welcome!
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, Rose gave you the link to the various other private files we have (in that sticky thread).  There's some good stuff there too.

But the ResScan download instruction thread is further on down, in the regular threads.  Direct link is here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

And she's absolutely right about checking out OSCAR and using it instead of ResScan.  It's much better.

If you need the Clinician Setup Manual for your machine, see this page:

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Dear Supersleeper

Thank you so much for your reply. Thank you guys for being so helpful. 

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
ResScan is pretty crappy software. OSCAR is much easier to use and far more powerful.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
QUESTION  - DOES RESSCAN 5.9 WORK WITH RESMEND AIRSENSE 11??
btw - I like the resscan 5.9 software (many thanks to APNEABOARD) which I am using with airsense 10.
GEt good - professional - looking reports      Steve K. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-27-2021, 01:50 PM)stevekuk Wrote: QUESTION  - DOES RESSCAN 5.9 WORK WITH RESMEND AIRSENSE 11??

ANSWER: No, it doesn't.  Not even 6.1 supports AS11.

This document indicates Resmed only supports the AS11 in their AirView product:
data-management-device-compatibility-list_amer_eng.pdf (resmed.com)

It's possible a future release of ResScan will add support for the AS11, or Resmed may be transitioning to only support new machines via AirView.  Unknown.

On the other hand, Oscar does support the AS11 as of version 1.3.0.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Scott,
     MANY THANKS for fast answers.  I was filppin back and forth whether ot get AS 10 or as 11.  Looks like I am getting AS11, if I'm lucky.  I did some careful comparisons of resscan 5.9 and new OSCAR and still believe presentation of AHI events is much better and more clearly shown with  the resscan.
    The doctors must have newer resscan type program to look at our data, MAYBE we can get lucky and someone will get US (apneaboard) a usable copy.      Best,  Steve
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 143 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,239 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 405 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 357 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 626 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,304 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 691 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.