Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Relief
And now this:

An adjustable foot wrap to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS) is 1.4 times more effective than the standard pharmaceutical treatment.

Google for more info if you're troubled by RLS.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Well not that I am a skeptic or anything, but the "study" they claim to have done was bogus. They did not do a double blind study, but compared people that knowingly used the wrap with the results of the medication study that was double blind. This is not how you do it and leads me to think that either they don't even know how to do a study or they did it this way hoping that the public won't know any better.

Double blind would have been very easy: their wrap and another wrap that put pressure on different muscles.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pressure Relief (& other) settings for FFM vs Nasal Mask? Hydrangea 3 234 02-27-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  How to access Airsense 10 Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) settings CCDrogan 3 307 02-17-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Finding my ideal Flex/pressure relief setting (DreamStation Auto) JT01 8 727 01-31-2017, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 menu item: Pressure Relief vs. EPR darianmiller 3 611 01-24-2017, 07:31 PM
  What does the "Pressure Relief" setting? Ihaveapnea 7 443 01-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Occasional problems with exhale relief function SLongridge 1 485 10-24-2016, 05:29 PM
  A Question of Exhale Pressure Relief thecpapguy! 9 1,329 09-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Last Post: thecpapguy!