Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Results after 2 weeks on CPAP therapy
Results after 2 weeks on CPAP therapy
I-love-Apnea-Board

because after my diagnosis of severe sleep apnea - I did not know what to do and how to proceed with the fact that I would have to - for the rest of my life have to be attached to a breathing aid like CPAP machine therapy.

You absolutely lovely people Thanks the Apnea Board community who welcome newbies hungry for information and listen to their fears and concerns and relate back their success stories to reassure people that it is all going to work out really well once you have overcome all the teething problems that may occur!

Today, after my follow-up with with my sleep clinic - I am still learning. They were pleased with my drastic decrease in my elevated Blood Pressure.

I have been on nasal pillows and am now trialing a full mask due to mouth leak.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Results after 2 weeks on CPAP therapy
Good news Diane... sounds like you're on the path to full membership of the hosehead club. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Diane1048,
I’m so glad to hear that you are doing well with your CPAP therapy and that you have had such a good report on your blood pressure, CONGRATULATIONS.!
Keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Stay with it Diane. It keeps getting better.
Glad to hear about the BP
Post Reply Post Reply
Well-done

way 2 go Smile
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
Diane, that's awesome news! Great to hear your BP has also come way down! I bet that made your day. I like you will always be a hosehead as I've had this most of my life as far as I can guesstimate.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,058 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 152 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 249 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,261 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,333 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 129 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.