Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Thread-Now using Vauto, run of bad nights
New Thread-Now using Vauto, run of bad nights
Greetings and Happy 4th to everyone. I don't expect anyone to answer today, but just wanted to post, having just seen last night's chart, the latest in  what seems to be a gradual worsening of my results and health. For anyone who doesn't know me, I started out on Resmed 10 auto with high flow limits and CA.  Of course I didn't know that until I posted my Oscar chart on this excellent forum and received the help I needed. I was doing well then moved on to Vauto and had even better results, again due to the help I was so generously given here.

However, for the past week or two I haven't felt so well again. My energy isn't too bad but I again feel a sense of restricted breathing during the day. The difficulty breathing which had resolved and has now reappeared is most distressing so I am once again reaching out for help. I seem to be missing some charts, but I have last night's, a couple nights ago and then from the last half of June when I was doing great.

Last night I fell asleep without my mask until around 3 AM when I woke up and put it on. I know it's only 4+ hours, but the worst night I've had in a long time.I  was aware of many arousals where I  felt like I couldn't breathe, wasn't getting enough air. Flow limits and pressure look high to me for most of the short night.  Also it showed huge leaks on the graph but then zero big leaks on the details? 

Could someone please take a look at what I do have and let me know what you think is going on.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Lorie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,086 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,272 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 971 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 862 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,221 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,599 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 544 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.