Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Retesting ... Sucks. :(
So I'm on night 2 of a 3 night "take home" test.

Ugh.

I could barely fall asleep last night. And today I was seriously dragging.

This test can't be finished soon enough.

-Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Dosco, what is the purpose of this testing? I just forget from your last thread why a test is needed.
Post Reply Post Reply
I visited my ENT, who hired a new doctor. I asked about an APAP and showed him some Sleepyhead charts. Plus, my original sleep study is from late 2007 ... I asked the new guy for a refreshed prescription and he wanted to do a take home test.

The logical side of me appreciates the need for some fresh data ... but I'm not happy that I feel so tired. A 1.5h drive to work in each direction is not pleasant either.

-Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

A night without PAP would be intolerable to me. Like I have to prove I have apnea again. What kind of logic is that? When was the last time you were asked to do without any medicine, just to prove you needed it?

I still have my 2008 prescription for auto CPAP and the results of the sleep study from April 2008. I can't imagine someone telling me to repeat that hell.
Post Reply Post Reply
IT happened to me
Lt 2 hrs of sleep which I concluded just before they were going to wake me up.

Was supposed to be a split study
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry [Equipment] My mask sucks! please help goldenvocals369 15 2,171 01-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: nancy679