Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Revisiting Therapy Adjustments
Revisiting Therapy Adjustments

Hello all,

I had dialed in my therapy settings some time ago and was feeling great. However, for the past couple of days to a week, I've been feeling pretty fatigued despite my airsense 10 not picking up any events (0.0 AHI). As well all know the algorithm isnt the greatest. So I am sharing the past two days data to see if any one notices anything that could use adjusting. Usually my cpap is the first place I look when feeling fatigued but it could be other factors as well such as stress, diet, etc. But wanted to eliminate this first. Thank you all for your time
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Revisiting Therapy Adjustments
Wow! Many people would only dream of these results!! I can't see anything out of line. Just my 2cents.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 2 94 5 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Help with adjustments post open heart valve replacement SistineKid 1 42 7 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 67 1,103 11 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] 6bez8dF5lf - Therapy Help, 6bez8dF5lf 9 234 Yesterday, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  michaelyu15 - Therapy Help michaelyu15 18 384 Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 71 1,374 04-18-2024, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Little Olive
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 605 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.