Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice Therapy 22/23
RE: Rice Therapy 22/23
Hi Rice,
The charts look good!

There is some low level consistent Flow Limitation, and that is treated by using EPR (which you are at maximum of EPR 3 now.)  

To clear up the few apnea and "possibly" help with FL, you could use a higher pressure, but that will probably aggravate your Aerophagia.

Like I said, your charts look good and if your sleeping well, then stay at your current pressure settings, unless something changes.  

Enjoy your day!   Coffee
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Opal! I’ll continue the settings and continue to post twice a week in case any other odd things begin to happen. Thanks again!  Coffee
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Bed         best sleep I've ever had...
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning!! Coffee Here are my last 4 charts for review.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Post Reply Post Reply
...and last night

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Message bump

Post Reply Post Reply
Rice - how do you feel? Well rested? Aerophagia? Concerns?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I really do. Afternoons around 2 if I’m sitting a while I get tired but I take a 5-10 minute nap and I’m completely recharged. Numbers this month have been especially consistent since I’ve gotten into a better routine with staying on my side and wearing my collar a little tighter. No aerophagia for most days

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-13-2022, 10:09 AM)Rice95 Wrote: No aerophagia for most days.

That's what we're working towards! If and when you feel your Aerophagia is under control, then start raising your pressure a little at a time. I'll leave that up to you....
Only you know how you feel.

Go from your current 9.6 to 9.8. Stay with that a few days and take note of any issues.
I know that seems like a small change, but sometimes that's all it takes.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's awesome!!
Glad you're feeling rested!

There have been studies that show a significant number of folks feel an afternoon lull right around 2:23pm everyday.
One study even identified the most common pick-me-up is coffee and cookies. ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I’ll drink to that!  Coffee

I actually have a big cup right after my 10 minute nap !

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 75 1,367 Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Schernenk
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 3 153 Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Last Post: joedes
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 75 1,570 Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  Second attemp at therapy Jonkier 2 77 04-21-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Jonkier
  LongDaysPleasantNights' Therapy Thread LongDaysPleasantNights 4 119 04-21-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] 6bez8dF5lf - Therapy Help, 6bez8dF5lf 9 288 04-19-2024, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  michaelyu15 - Therapy Help michaelyu15 18 448 04-19-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.