Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice Therapy 22/23
RE: Rice Therapy 22/23
Yep, positional apnea. If the wedge you're using kept you on your side, then you are still tucking your chin. Were you wearing the collar too?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I was wearing it …I’ll try a little tighter to see if that’s it
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Bed         best sleep I've ever had...
Post Reply Post Reply
Aerophagia really  bad this morning. Ok to go to 10 max 10 min ?
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good Friday!  Coffee

Here are my last 3 days. 27, 28 and 29.

I tightened the collar and the results were much better---still an occasional OA cluster, but numbers under 3 are acceptable. Still using the wedges. 

One of the nights a string of RERAS---that was very unusual. 

Anything of importance please advise.

Have a great weekend!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, I never saw your post about the Aerophagia. How was it last night?

You mentioned using 10-10. You don't need my permission...
It looks like you might do better to use 9.6 - 9.6.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Opal 

No problem 

Aerophagia was better. I’ll dial it to 9.6 for both and see how things go tonight. As far as permission, I do value your expertise !  Smile
You’ve been keeping me straight since I started!

Post Reply Post Reply
I’ll post tonight’s chart with the new 9.6 settings tomorrow and we can take a look. May need 3 nights to get an accurate read I’m guessing. 
I’ll post the next 3 consecutive charts each day. 

Thanks !

Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning Coffee

No aerophagia issues with the new setting 9.6/9.6

I woke up very comfortable and felt rested. Could have used a few minutes of sleep though but our Pomeranian has an internal clock. 

Numbers the best they've been in a while being under 1.

Anything concerning I should take note of?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Stick with this a couple days... if no Aerophagia, then move pressure up to 9.8 - 9.8cm.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Will do !

Are we trying to get it up to to 10?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,073 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 171 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,361 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 816 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.