Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Good Morning!  Coffee

Numbers under 3. I'm ok with that.

I feel rested.

Positional apnea remains.  Thinking-about

Any noteworthy observations?

Have a great Wednesday

Chart attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Did you get your new collar yet? Curious to see if that makes a difference.

But seriously, you've come a long way and the positional apnea isn't too bad. I'm sure in time, you'll conquer this!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Opal!

No the collar come yet. Its the one that Dave recommended. It’s taking a while. Shipment shows soon. I’ll let you know when it comes. Thanks for the encouragement! I just want to see some steady numbers and clusters eliminated.  

See you tomorrow! 

-Blessings
Post Reply Post Reply
Well it's consistent if nothing else. Hope the other collar helps with this.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Dave! I’ll keep you posted!  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning everyone!  lots-o-coffee 

Still doing everything I am supposed to do to keep the positional events from happening and that still appears to be my Achilles heel after 5 months of treatment. 

The new collar hopes to bring new hope to rid me of these. 

There was a leak right before my main event shown on the chart. Would this leak by any chance be the culprit of the event or is it not significant enough?

Blessings everyone Smile

Chart attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Rice 95 may worth try cuddle up to a Pillow, having it stuck up on chest and under your Chin may be worth a try! May help
Post Reply Post Reply
If took out the say 2 x 1/2Hr grouped positional would be quite opportunity for solid night sleep as silver lining that the those positional O's & H's waking's are not broken up more often over the night's sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
ICEMAN,
That's actually a good idea!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Iceman

I am a side sleeper. I can't sleep on my back, and of course when I do occasionally roll over, the apneas go through the roof. 
Right now the collar is super snug. To the point that I am feeling: 'is this supposed to be this tight?'  I can fit 2 fingers around the collar, but it isn't fun to wear with everything else I'm wearing.  Too-funny

Dave recommended a new collar. I ordered it and I am waiting on it to arrive. We'll see. I've had much better numbers. I seem to be stuck in the 2's and 3's all from positional apneas. Somehow my airway is being cut off. I am a perfectionist by nature, so numbers in the 2's and 3's are not ideal but for now it is all I am able to pull off. I do feel rested and that is what the experts keep telling me is the most important thing. I do have a pillow behind my back that helps me from turning over somewhat. I don't think I could have a pillow by my face. I am already feeling very constricted as it is. One positive note is that I am better off with this machine and with this forum as my support. I'd be sunk without it.
Thank you for chiming in and offering help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 838 2 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,083 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 176 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 256 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,269 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,364 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.