Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
That looks like a move in the right direction. Which collar are you using?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Thank you OpalRose !!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2021, 07:34 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: That looks like a move in the right direction.  Which collar are you using?

Hi Sleeprider

It is the Futura collar …been great
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2021, 08:34 AM)Rice95 Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 07:34 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: That looks like a move in the right direction.  Which collar are you using?

Hi Sleeprider

It is the Futura collar …been great

If you can find the time, please put a review in the Reviews forum http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-O...ct-Reviews 
It makes it easy for others to benefit from your experience and I will link to any collar reviews in the Soft Cervical Collar wiki. Doesn't need to be too fancy, just your experience in it improving therapy, comfort and anything to be aware of.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Coffee Hi everyone! Nothing to report as far as anything drastically wrong. My numbers are averaging around 2 the last several days. I would say factoring in a 1 and a high 2 every now and then. Much better numbers. Pressure still at 10, no air in stomach, collar nice and snug. They would be lower if I didn't unknowingly roll onto my back on occasion----looks like I average 2 times per night that that will happen where OA clusters occur, but numbers still very good and I feel rested. I'm an early to bed early up guy. That's what old retired guys do right? OK I'm not THAT old. My last day is tomorrow.

Have a blessed day!
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning!  
Glad you are keeping us updated!  And Happy Retirement!   Relax and enjoy it, but try to keep somewhat the same schedule and find things to do that you enjoy!  Soon you'll have more time to spend here!  

I love being retired, the only thing is... sometimes I forget what day it is. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
I can’t wait to join everyone ! Thank you OpalRose!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like the therapy is headed right. Congrats on that and enjoy the retirement.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Thank you Dave!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Coffee Retirement feels good!

Last night a storm blew through and I awakened worrying the electricity would go out. I disconnected my hose and looked for my blue tooth I use that runs on batteries to keep the room noise going in case the electricity went out. It didn't thank goodness and my cpap was able to stay on too. 

It rarely happens that the power goes out, BUT  when I move to a Res Med someday, I may get a back up battery.  Are all back up batteries universal to all types of machines or are they specific to brands?

I posted my chart. Numbers have been pretty decent, fluctuating of course in the 1-2 range. No clusters last night which surprised me considering I was disturbed by the storm. 

Have a great Saturday everyone!! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lanners - Therapy Help Lanners 23 969 3 hours ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 840 8 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,086 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 177 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 256 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,271 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,367 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.