Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Correct.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for all this. My doctor knows I’m dumping his PR and really doesn’t offer a whole lot of help knowing he got away with highway robbery on the PR and now I’m left with a useless machine of which I’m forced to use until my new one comes. No sympathy from a doctor ? Well that’s the way it is
Post Reply Post Reply
Coffee Good morning!

Numbers higher today----positional mostly with some added Hypops and a few RERAS. Also decreased my melatonin to 2 mg last night, and it was a later night to bed and up later.  Just last night the numbers were below 2, so its going to come and go but I'd like it to be between 1-3. 
I feel very rested. More rested than yesterday. Yesterday was a 3 mg melatonin night and a little less sleep. Still experimenting. 

I'm hoping with the new Airsense 10 that the Hypops and RERAS will be caught early. Am I correct?
It should arrive tomorrow. I pulled the trigger on brand new from a very reputable company. I also went ahead and splurged on the heated hose. My DreamStation (more like a BAD DREAM) had a heated hose. 

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Coffee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't call them ScreamStation for nothing. Hope you'll get the ResMed soon. Which exact model did you order? The AutoSet is their best CPAP model.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, when your machine comes, we can go over settings again.  But yes, with the use of EPR, we should be able to lower the hypops, FL, and reras.  The EPR will help you exhale against the pressure, and should be more comfortable.

Don't be discouraged if it takes a couple days to adjust the pressure and EPR.  But I think you will be happy with the machine.

Did you order your Clinicians Manual?

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dave 
Yes I nabbed the Airsense 10 Autoset before they sell out from 4 million Philips users who have no cpap therapy anymore
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks OpalRose 
I clicked on that link but the manual wasn’t a link …how do I get the manual ?
Post Reply Post Reply
OK congrats. You're going to like this.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2021, 11:24 AM)Rice95 Wrote: Thanks OpalRose 
I clicked on that link but the manual wasn’t a link …how do I get the manual ?

That link takes you to a list of pap machines that you can order a manual for.

Scroll down near the bottom to How to ask for a manual by email

Follow the instructions exactly.  Ask for ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet

This will be emailed to you.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you OpalRose 
I’ll do that right away
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,072 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 168 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,359 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 966 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 815 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.