Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Coffee

Good morning everyone!

Bed much much later---late baseball game.  Blink 

OA down------I really tried to be more aware while changing sides. Stayed off back much better I think.

CA up

I leave for Las Vegas today for a week with the family---our twins were born on Father's Day 15 years ago. What a gift. 

We will head to the Grand Canyon as our big attraction and then monkey around the city. 

I will take the CPAP on the plane and guard it with my life along with my laptop. The planets have to be in alignment to get the the MyAir app to actually work and I like to have a quick glance as I did on the PR Mapper before I haul out the laptop. Would have been nice on vacation to have that option.  Oh-jeez

I will post everyday and keep OpalRose updated. I'm sure she's had enough of me!  Eat-popcorn

Chart attached! I'll respond from my phone.

Blessings to all!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-20-2021, 07:38 AM)Rice95 Wrote: I will post everyday and keep OpalRose updated. I'm sure she's had enough of me!  Eat-popcorn

Too-funny

Trip to Vegas should be fun. It's been years since we went to the Grand Canyon! I guess if I were to talk myself into flying again, I'd want to visit my sister in Seattle, and we have a friend in Hawaii. But flying isn't at the top of my list after seeing the way folk are acting these days.

Enjoy and relax.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm surprised that ResMed, Philips Respironics, et al, don't have CPAP corporate headquarters there in Las Vegas. I mean after all Apnea therapy is a big gamble on getting the ball to drop into the right spot.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thats for sure Dave !  Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool  Coffee

Good morning from Las Vegas!

Yes its HOT...VERY HOT here. 

When I walked outdoors from the airport, I felt like I had just opened our convection oven at home to take out a casserole out. The only thing missing were the hot pads. 

The other whammie was the jet lag from Central time. My natural melatonin wanted to kick in 2 hours early, but alas, bright sun at 10 PM Houston time, only 8PM in LV.  Blink 

When you are going to bed at 8 in Sugar Land(Houston suberb) it was a big adjustment last night here in LV. I went to bed late here because of some sight seeing and trying to get food and had to make up for it getting up much much later than I'm used too. 

My chart was great until an hour before I woke up. I was bombarded with a huge cluster of CA's, otherwise I would have had a stellar night. 

Please tell me what happened??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Thinking out loud, so this isn't definite...

Could the cluster of CA be SWJ, sleep wake junk?

If you were home, would you be waking up and snoozing, etc. like dragging sleep session out?, timing about 0530-0630, think home time not Los Vegas time IMO.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agree with Dave.  I wouldn't worry too much over it.  
I'm surprised you won't see more odd things... not just with therapy... Eat-popcorn
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys!
Yeah this is odd. 
Sometimes I try to to push sleep longer knowing I needed more. In this case being way off my schedule didn’t help things. I’ve never had something like this with CA’s. 
There was a time, not sure when it was, when I felt slightly suffocated ..the feeling of needing to breath faster or deeper …would that have been the time? Does a chart react with CA’s during that type of event ?
Post Reply Post Reply
If it's on an OSCAR chart, you can zoom in and post that shot of the time/event in question. Chart gurus can comment. Include specifics on the event, etc. to help us be clued in as best as possible.

PS back to the CA cluster, if it's a1 off thing, me would dismiss it as anomaly.
Post Reply Post Reply
see chart below--I tried to condense the graphs a little
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,073 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 171 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,361 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 816 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.