Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Good morning everyone! lots-o-coffee

My best numbers on the new machine came this morning!  .07

I must be starting to click with the settings. 

We have one more day in Vegas and we return tomorrow. My daughter and I went rock climbing in Red Rock canyon yesterday---very hot. She became overcome with heat exhaustion. Thank goodness we were close to the car when it got bad. 

Smart Start setting off this time  Coffee

Collar working great

No aerophagia.

Currently I seem to be staying on my side throughout the night now.

Have a great Friday!
Post Reply Post Reply
I think you should go to Vegas more often!   like
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
HAHA Yeah things are clicking for sure. I'm not too keen on the city life of Vegas though. I thought NYC at night was nuts...sheesh

You can't beat the mountain scenery! It's so beautiful. The heat is tough this time of year though.

Thank you Opal for getting me started on the right foot with the new ResMed. 

Blessings!
Post Reply Post Reply
Your welcome!

Hope your daughter is ok...
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile Thank you! She's fine. She just needed water and A/C

And your response would be "why are you checking  Apnea Forum while on vacation?!!"

And my answer is "I'm a Cpap nerd I think"  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, it was bound to happen.   I-love-CPAP
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Coffee

Good morning everyone! Today I leave from Pacific time to Central time! This will be an adjustment  Bug-eyed

My chart was haywire this morning with 2 big clusters of Hypopneas which has NEVER happened. 

I thought it may have coincided with leaks. The first one didn't but the 2nd one may have a little. 

This is totally out of the ordinary. Was it SWJ that happened twice?

The day after I land a .07, I get slammed with a number in the 3's. 

Also a little positional apnea happening---my collar seemed tight so I loosened it a little before I fell asleep---probably too loose but I went to bed so late last night (being our last night in Vegas) that I was too tired to sit up and adjust it again. I also have a sore throat since yesterday...not sure what that is all about. When I get back I'm going to clean out the headgear. Its been over a week definitely---probably 2. I wash my mask everyday but I thought the headgear could be 1-2 weeks? 

Blessings 

Chart attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm seeing flow limits and event flags at the same time. It might have been positional in that it somewhat looks like it. Clusters of both flags and FL. If this hasn't happened in a while, I'd consider this a one off outlier to the bad ish.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good morning!!  Coffee

I'm back in Central Time! Up late, slept late...all this will get back in order and back to normal soon.  Bug-eyed

My chart is a little haywire. Can anyone shed some light on this? Missing pressure data and mode?? Have I always been on APAP?

Leaks are unusual for me...my mask may be on its last leg. Is the leak rate a concern?

Good to be back...wait...I never left. 

Chart attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I can't explain any of it!  

I think both you and your machine will have to adapt to being back home.   Too-funny
That time change can be brutal.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,067 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 162 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,357 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 960 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 815 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.