Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Is there a way to check if I’m on APAP? I checked settings and I couldn’t find that option
Post Reply Post Reply
On your chart, at the top of the left side bar, it says: Mode (Auto) so it is set to auto mode.
Also shows your pressure range directly below.

You have to access the Clinicians Menu to set it. Check all your settings to be sure it's as you want them.

As far as the notice in Red, I've seen that a few times. Sometimes, that happens with an interruption or a change of settings, but I don't see that on the graphs.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK----I appreciate it .  I don't see how it could suddenly change settings lol.
 I'll check the pressure and Mode in the Clinicians Menu and make sure its on Auto and correct pressure
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, get some rest and post back tomorrow.   Sleep-on-pillow
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do 
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
If you want definite "I'm on APAP", AutoSet will show like this in your clinical menu. From my Dust Collector AutoSet.

[attachment=33260]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The mode is like yours ..it’s set to auto. I think that’s what I had before ?
Post Reply Post Reply
That's the AutoSet Mode, also known as APAP. I'm looking back but I think you've been on this, so the setting is correct.

PS it looks like you've been on APAP/AutoSet mode since 6/17.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning  Coffee

I had to stop therapy 6 hours into the night because of a knocking sound every time I breathed in. It would reverberate inside the hose and it was keeping me awake. What in the world is that?  Dont-know

Red warning messages seem to have disappeared this morning thank goodness and replaced with a percussion section inside my hose.  Laugh-a-lot

(Yes, Dave you are correct. I wasn't sure what APAP meant.  Whistle  Oh-jeez  )
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know about a knocking sound, but many have experienced a "popping" sound when inhaling (myself included). This may be coming from the humidifier tank. Be sure it is seated and pushed in all the way.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,061 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 156 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 253 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,342 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 957 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 808 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.