Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Thank you ICEMAN ! 

Yes sir it sure does!

Blessings to you
Post Reply Post Reply
Excellent!  

Can you give us the name of the collar?  And if it continues to work out for you, leave a review in the Product Reviews Forum.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Opal! 

Corflex ULTRA CERVICAL COLLAR

This Corflex collar has a deeper  dip for my chin. 

The Fortuna collar I used to use had a very shallow dip.  

I think this was a difference maker. 
I’ll use it for a week and see how things go but this looks promising considering I’ve had night after night of recurring positional apneas,  and after only  1 night there was a marked improvement using the Corflex collar. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats. It almost looks like somebody else's OSCAR shot. Now go build a nice trend of this kind of data.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funny IKR?!  

That chart is such an aberration that it seems a little devious doesn’t it ?!

Thanks again Dave! 

I’ll post a review after a week or so of steady numbers…remains to be seen right? I’ve learned not to rush to victory too soon. 

I’m going to treat it with kid gloves , and make sure I don’t breathe on it the wrong way (pun intended) 

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2021, 08:55 AM)Rice95 Wrote: Thank you Opal! 

Corflex ULTRA CERVICAL COLLAR

This Corflex collar has a deeper  dip for my chin. 

The Fortuna collar I used to use had a very shallow dip.  

I think this was a difference maker. 
I’ll use it for a week and see how things go but this looks promising considering I’ve had night after night of recurring positional apneas,  and after only  1 night there was a marked improvement using the Corflex collar. 

Thanks for the name!  I'll check it out.

Congratulations on the wonderful AHI!  

I am so impressed with all the help you've had here.
I am so impressed how you took it all in and made it work Rice95!

Well done!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you DaveL. Yes I've had a lot of help here. It's been extremely helpful to have such dependable experts at my fingertips, and I'm sure everyone here will agree we are all very fortunate to have this outlet.

My chart was in the 1's this morning. So far the collar is doing its job! I'll give it another week. 

Blessings to everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning!  Coffee

The last few days the collar has been doing its work unless I rolled onto my back. I feel I have been successful when I really make a conscious effort to stay on my side, despite my shoulder issues, of which are getting better with PT and my own motivation at home to do the exercises. 
Once my shoulder is healed, obtain a solid body pillow and I feel confident I've solved the rolling over, I'll post a review. I know it is working because I have not had numbers below 1 in this short of a time span since treatment. The collar is a little rigid, but if it does its job, I'll get used to it.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday

Chart attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Good looking chart! like

Your great attitude and willingness to make changes is what makes it all come together.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Opal!

You have been so much help! Thank you for chiming in and keeping me on the straight and narrow!

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,062 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 158 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 253 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,352 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 957 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 808 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.