Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Congrats on the progress. Yes, I'll ditto considering the adjustable bed.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Opal! Your memory serves you! 

Yes, my wife and I will be getting a brand new King bed and I spoke with her about having my side adjustable …

In the meantime , I’m on a twin by myself in another room with a raised bed. Our lives are transitioning from inheriting my late sister in law’s dogs who wake up in the middle of the night to be taken outside and fed. We are refusing to feed them but they still get up at unpredictable hours because they are both old and needy Pomeranians. :-/
We tried crating them but they bark all night and it’s bad for their health to be upset. Believe me we tried. They are at the age where they are on borrowed time and we promised my sister in law we’d take care of them before she passed last September. 
Then my wife’s father passed 6 months later(4 months ago)

I go to bed early so I can get up early and tend to them. That way my wife can stay up later and have energy for her workday. She’s  a night owl anyway. I’m partially retired so I don’t mind.  But there is change on the horizon and we’ll be back to normal eventually. In the meantime we trudge forward. 
It’s been an adjustment over here and on top of that we are remodeling our entire house. 
That part is a lot of stress but exciting. 
Ok, now you have my life story !  Too-funny

I’ll post my chart tomorrow !
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Bed         best sleep I've ever had...
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Dave!! You’ve been my comic relief ! 
Keep em comin  Coffee
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Post Reply Post Reply
I wonder why my mind just did a flashback to "The Money Pit"?

Hope your house project isn't like that...
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
As a matter of fact… Help! ‘I’ve fallen… and  I can’t get out!!’

Post Reply Post Reply
Stock up on Tylenol, Advil, or whatever you like for the stress headache. There's a few headed your way. A few of my unemployed times in the past, I helped a friend do house refurbishing and then he'd flip them. These were regional area homes he and his father bought at the sheriff's sale.

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I hear ya. I’ll have a few bottles ready! 
Flipping houses ..I love those shows! Maybe I saw you on one of those !

Post Reply Post Reply
I doubt it. I break camera lenses with my mug.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning!  Coffee

I found an applicable quote for everyone here.

"Success is not final , failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts."---Churchill

Well, as soon as I'm on the horse riding into the sunset, I am bucked off and land in the mud. I like the saying that 'success isn't final'  That's what I need to hold onto. Numbers moved from below 1 to nearing 3 just like that.  POSITIONAL APNEA. Its rolling over no doubt. Collar is doing its job. 

BUT, please check my Flow and leaks and anything else that is contributing to my numbers this morning. I know that most of it was positional but I want a quick analysis of my Flow and leaks to rule out other things.

Thanks guys! I feel rested which is good.

Blessings!

Chart attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
If you look at the 95% flow limit (.14), that is pretty low.  The Max flow limit (.61) is high and corresponds with the positional apnea.  You most likely rolled on to your back or somehow found a way to tuck your chin....
Result being that you are being "strangled" during those times.   Sad

If you could avoid the positional problem, your FL would probably stay low.

Have you tried that body pillow yet?  Something to keep you from rolling over.  

BTW, I like the quote.  

And don't worry over one night.  It happens to most of us, and you understand what's going on.

Okay
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 59 1,010 2 hours ago
Last Post: stevew168
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 51 713 04-14-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 472 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76
  sleepingbetterinFl - Therapy Thread sleepingbetterinFl 82 479 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wjg's Therapy Thread wjg1 35 801 04-12-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: wjg1
  OviBerger - AC11 Therapy OviBerger 3 95 04-09-2024, 09:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 34 2,745 04-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: IanD

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.