Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rice95 Therapy
RE: Rice95 Therapy
Good advice OpalRose. I don't have a log...I'll start one.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Remember that each OSCAR day also has a Notes tab.

(Which would be incredibly useful and valuable to me if I could remember to use it... Oh-jeez )
Post Reply Post Reply
Make a note on using OSCAR notes.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning! Coffee

You all have been so much help in getting my numbers down where they need to be...lots of trial and error. Opal and Dave kudos to you both.

Posting has not only given me CPAP therapy but also mental therapy. Being a part of this group has been so much fun for me. 

I'll post once a week to chime in and say hi and give everyone a quick update. I'll keep track of my charts. No worries. 

Another great night last night!

Blessings everyone  Wave
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Bed         best sleep I've ever had...
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is last night

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Post Reply Post Reply
Looking good!  
Don't stay away that long... being part of this group is important.  
Anyway, you have gained a lot of knowledge with your own therapy that there's no reason you can't jump into any thread and help advise.  

Have a great day. Coffee
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Opal. Will do!  Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning! I thought I'd chime in and say hi! Coffee

Something noteworthy I thought I'd share.

Last night I ditched the body pillow. It was too big and too hot for me and confining in a twin bed. It was a gamble because my numbers have been so good since getting it. Instead I used a small throw pillow and made sure it was between my knees all night sleeping on each of my sides(no back sleeping)

Managed to cough up a good chart. Bye Bye pillow.  Laugh-a-lot  

Opal you were right. I think my body and brain have locked in to some valuable muscle memory in keeping my chin out of my chest. I have had my collar much looser too and I think this has contributed as well. I remember Dave talking about trends. Well, all these trends and tweaking  therapy over time has led to consistent numbers. "Do this, don't do that, did you try this?, well this seems to be working, this seems to lead to issues"...etc"  

For anyone reading my enormous thread , don't give up. Keep at it and you'll figure it out. Stay positive too!

Have a blessed Tuesday everyone! Coffee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
legend, How good is that, So when is your Book coming out then "Ricey95" "Target Zero" how to take control of Sleep Apnea.
Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funny

Thanks ICEMAN

I hope to stay with  this trend. For now I'm enjoying great sleep and then there will be a night that looks like my worst nightmare  Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 836 2 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,083 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 176 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 256 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,269 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,363 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.