Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

Sex: Male

Ripoff
Blue Shield of California medigap insurance stole $468 from my checking account. I had already paid them.

Avoid them like the plague.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 06:04 PM by justMongo.)
09-02-2014 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

RE: Ripoff
(09-02-2014 10:34 AM)justMongo Wrote:  mods: Can I put their name in the post?

Yep - names of businesses are fine... it's just the web addresses or URLs or the .com type endings we're trying to avoid.

Sorry to hear about this by the way! Can you contact the bank and tell them the money was stolen from your account?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

09-02-2014 12:01 PM
justMongo Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed VPAP Auto (S9)

(09-02-2014 10:34 AM)justMongo Wrote:  Blue Shield of California medigap insurance stole $468 from my checking account. I had already paid them.

Avoid them like the plague.

Update:
They refunded the double payment which was taken without consent.
But, they claim they also refunded the first payment by their check (which I have yet to see)... leaving me delinquent.

Idiots - Morons - Cretins!!

Avoid like Ebola.

09-17-2014 11:43 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
me50 Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: resmed S9 VPAP Auto
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Wisp and Silicone Head gear
Humidifier: resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18/8

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed

doesn't make sense that they would send you a check for your first payment if you owed the money and then they took it out of your account. what ever happened to calling the member? I paid all of my premiums and I got a call the other day saying that I had not paid my june premium and it had been paid via my bank account (with my authorization). crapria is the worst culprit I have ever run across and that is why I will always say that if any of you use crapria, don't give them your credit/debit card info!
09-17-2014 07:30 PM
justMongo Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed VPAP Auto (S9)

(09-17-2014 07:30 PM)me50 Wrote:  doesn't make sense that they would send you a check for your first payment if you owed the money and then they took it out of your account. what ever happened to calling the member? I paid all of my premiums and I got a call the other day saying that I had not paid my june premium and it had been paid via my bank account (with my authorization). crapria is the worst culprit I have ever run across and that is why I will always say that if any of you use crapria, don't give them your credit/debit card info!

Didn't make sense to me either. I asked, during one of my multi-hour phone calls, 'Why would you send back both payments when I asked you to send back one?" Same advice for BSCA -- never give them your bank or CC info. In fact don't do business with them.

For my diabetic testing supplies under part B, I've been with two DMEs who didn't make the cut to be competitive bid winners. In both cases they sold my info ( and that of all their customers) to crapria. Crapria called me to tell me they were my new supplier; and I told them, "Like He11 you are." I found a place in Ohio.

09-18-2014 09:33 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

The Medical Mafia strikes again. Oh-jeez

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

09-18-2014 12:39 PM