Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rise in CA's on Airfit P10
RE: Rise in CA's on Airfit P10
(06-29-2014, 07:07 PM)zonk Wrote: As always, please see you doctor before changing anything Too-funny

]
Yep, I just look in the mirror and ask myself if I can change it. If I say yes, then I do it.

(bugger that Swiss law doesn't allow me to write my own Rx - of course, if I it did, I am pretty sure I would have overdosed by now on something when I suffer from Foehn (a migraine that we get here from the low pressure systems coming in over the mountains). On the other hand, I can certainly treat myself any other way that does not require me to write out a prescription(not that I don't have a MASSIVE pharmaceutical cabinet to which I and my assistant (we can't call them nurse anymore)have the only keys, and of course, I have access to all sorts of diagnostic toys).)
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-29-2014, 05:30 PM)retired_guy Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:56 PM)Visitor Wrote: I'm interested to hear whether others have this. I can't tell CA's on my machine but am using the P10.

Well Visitor, you're at an ahi of 1.0 these days and doing better all the time. Often when you're adjusting and making changes some CA's can crop up. So CA or not, you're at a perfect place for the journey you've been on.

I use and highly recommend the P10 myself. In my case every time I play screw around with the pressures or the epr or whatever I'll see some CA's for a couple of days, then my brain will get over that nonsense. I have no idea if it's related to the P10 or not, and I really suspect not.

But everyone's different of course. Except me. I'm not different. I'm the same.

Ok, well here's the thing. I am on 1.0 at the moment yet I feel rotten during the day, am very tired and fell asleep recently for several hours during the day + I woke up a couple of times gasping for air which I almost never did prior to APAP. My doc says it might be centrals. I can't read this on the data figures of my machine (no CA figures). Hope someone could tell me how to detect them if they are not given as numbers (i.e. from the graphs perhaps)/ Doc also says it may even out and if not, they'll do a more in depth test. But as I'm flying blind on CA's I can't tell whether I got worse because of CAs or because I just have a bad day. This feels pretty bad though, like pre CPAP times. Anyway this is about the P10 and I was merely curious about a possible link with CA's because they are on my mind and it's no picnic at the moment despite 1.0.

Before APAP: [Image: DARTH-VADER_zpsa57946df.png]

After APAP: See avatar: R2D2 for the win!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"
--Ian Maclaren

I don't snore! I just make creepy noises so the aliens know I'm not someone to be messed with.
Post Reply Post Reply
DocWils, once I went back to the Nuance, the CAs have remained low as they usually are.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,506 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,505 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,470 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lanners
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,891 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 7,256 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,703 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 356 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.