Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rolettman (Therapy Thread)
RE: Rolettman (Therapy Thread)
Sorry I was on my Iphone and it would not allow me to post a picture from it.  These are my glasses with the oxygen cannula used to supply 4 ltrs of oxygen to me (it can deliver 5lts max pressure).  Can you imagine trying to breath with only that much air?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Everyone,

I believed I had my best night on CPAP. 0.0 AHI and leaks were down. Attached is my screenshot from last night. Woke up feeling better, but still fatigued within 3 hours after waking up. Thank you for your advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi everyone - hope all is well!

It's been a while since I have been on here. Looking to more be active. I am back because I need some additional help and recommendations for adjustments for my Resmed 10. For a while now I have been dealing with the daytime sleepiness and fatigue and I don't think my apnea is under control despite AHI being 0 or close to 0. I still get sleepy/tired in the afternoon and my body wants to lie down for a nap. If I lie down for a few minutes, I feel okay for a bit. I adjusted my EPR setting to 3 and my pressure to 9.4 for a few days and no improvements yet. Is it something else that is causing the fatigue? Should I try a new mask? i have been using a nasal mask and was considering using a full face mask. Also my sleep hyigene isn't the greatest. I attached an image to this comment for anyone to look at. I don't have any other medical conditions, I did start working out more often because I really need to lose some pounds. However, any feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 67 1,228 8 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 56 866 Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 37 1,064 04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 580 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 484 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76
  sleepingbetterinFl - Therapy Thread sleepingbetterinFl 82 540 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wjg's Therapy Thread wjg1 35 813 04-12-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: wjg1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.