Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rough couple nights
Rough couple nights
The last 2 nights Ive had some very rough stretches during the night. Not sure whats going on. I think leak has some to do with it, but there are some rough areas without alot of leaks. Thinking of trying a collar to see if it helps. Some of these apneas were 40 seconds and real close together, weird thing is I slept decent, atleast I dont remember alot of awake time

heres a shot of last night, started great then hit a very rough period. lots of leakage with the apneas here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Rough couple nights
I think you are on the correct path getting a collar. You have positional apnea and you have to find a way to stop sleeping in that position.

I have a link in my signature to collars. 2 things you need to get a collar that will fit and work.

Circumference of your neck and the height of the collar.

For the correct height measure the distance between your chin and sternum.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Testkit hospital | First Nights | Oscar Data | Pressure Settings Tjahkwn 3 249 10-23-2022, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 242 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  36 nights on APAP - still very poor sleep willl 13 620 09-16-2022, 12:47 AM
Last Post: clownbell
  New user - overall good results but last night rough djpax13 3 337 08-01-2022, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  [CPAP] Low AHI but waking up some nights and/or high sleeping heart rate cupcakechinchilla 7 506 07-13-2022, 09:36 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  New Thread-Now using Vauto, run of bad nights Lorrubdb 0 261 07-04-2022, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Lorrubdb
  After upgrading to Resmed 11 I have had awful sleep for the last 4 nights calmark 8 559 06-05-2022, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.