Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rreffner Therapy Thread
Rreffner Therapy Thread
Good mask seal and average AHI 17.63. The dotted line on MyAir Report is set a bit below 20. What does the dotted line mean? Why are my events so high with good seal? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI too high with good seal
Hi Rreffner!  -  Welcome
I'm guessing here, but the dotted line could be an average. Without seeing any screenshots of your Daily screen (using the F12key to capture the screen) we have no way of knowing what your sleep data is showing.  Please post a day or two, so we can see.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Will try posting.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m by guessing also. Without OSCAR there is no way of knowing but it could be positional apnea. Look at athe O and H graph if they are closely grouped it shows positional apnea.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
This is my first attempt posting images, hoping it works. I felt like I had a good night's sleep last night using nasal pillows. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
myAir report.
Post Reply Post Reply
Before going any further, I have to ask who set your VAuto to those settings? Wow!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I assume the settings were a result of my sleep study and the DME technician entered that data into my machine. What is your concern? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
My titration report.
Post Reply Post Reply
This takes the cake. Their report has Obstructive Apnea and then is labeling complex sleep apnea with treatment emergent Central Apnea description. Answer to TECA is they decided pressure support of 10?!?! No the PS setting way too high. That's only outstanding problem number 2 though. I would consider PS of 3 or 4 to be a better answer.

Problem one is Positional Apnea that needs either a flatter pillow as in removal of a possible stack of pillows down to 1. Or a soft cervical collar to keep your neck aligned so the airway didn't kink closed. More pressure cannot help that big cluster of blue flags on OSCAR. Doc will not understand using a collar either.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,071 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 167 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,267 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,359 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 966 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,210 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.