Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rules we may not know about.
RE: Rules we may not know about.
(10-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: A real important self-critiquing suggestion is NEVER to put the machine above your head. It is self-critiquing in that if you roll over and pull on the tubing, you could pull the machine off the top and on top of you.

BTW, mine sits on the nightstand next to my bed and I have a sleep buddy and a 10 foot hose. No problems with pulling the machine off the nightstand.

Homer

Did you critique yourself on that point one night?? HuhHuh

Now that I think about it, maybe we should make a permanent space for "rules we should know about" or "unwritten rules of the hose". We could make it serious but semi tongue in cheek. What do you think or is this just another dumb idea.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
i like it
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
My husband and I are now full-timing it in our 5th wheel - and there is absolutely no other place to put my machine accept for the cabinet up above our bed. However, like most trailers, the cabinet is recessed, so the times I have accidentally pulled on the hose, the machine didn't budge. Haven't had any rain-out problems either. However, I am having a high pitched noise problem, bjut I'll address that in another thread.
-Ailu
Reformed CPAP Outlaw
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2015, 07:56 PM)PaytonA Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: A real important self-critiquing suggestion is NEVER to put the machine above your head. It is self-critiquing in that if you roll over and pull on the tubing, you could pull the machine off the top and on top of you.

BTW, mine sits on the nightstand next to my bed and I have a sleep buddy and a 10 foot hose. No problems with pulling the machine off the nightstand.

Homer

Did you critique yourself on that point one night?? HuhHuh

Now that I think about it, maybe we should make a permanent space for "rules we should know about" or "unwritten rules of the hose". We could make it serious but semi tongue in cheek. What do you think or is this just another dumb idea.

No. I learned from someone else's experience. Too-funny

Being retired aircrew (USAF navigator) we learned from other's mistakes on a regular basis.

Homer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Rules clarification/addition SuperSleeper 1 515 01-24-2024, 01:35 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Rules addition - minimum age of members SuperSleeper 8 1,991 09-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Admin Note] Forum Rules addition - Artificial Intelligence (AI) SuperSleeper 5 1,778 06-13-2023, 04:28 PM
  [Admin Note] Rules clarification - December 2021 SuperSleeper 0 668 12-30-2021, 05:47 PM
  [Admin Note] FORUM RULES UPDATE (most commercial links now allowed) SuperSleeper 2 1,287 09-27-2021, 06:18 PM
  [Admin Note] Rules Clarification [ad hominem attacks] SuperSleeper 7 1,439 06-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Air Canada CPAP rules - don't plug in whittonm 14 7,704 11-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.