Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset?
S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset?
It’s time to replace my APAP and I’ve had great luck with my S9 for 6.5 years, so I want to stick with Resmed.  I’m told that I have a choice between the S10 Autoset and the new S11 Autoset.  Is there any reason not to go with the newer model? Can one still access the same data and settings on the S11? I haven’t changed my settings in over 5 years, but I do fairly regularly monitor my 30-day leaks and AHI.

Any advice would be welcome.

ETA: By the way, hello to any of my old friends from back in the day! I haven’t been around for a while only because everything has just been going so well. My AHI is consistently in the 2-3 range and my leaks never get above 4L/h. I wouldn’t have changed anything, but my machine is starting to make a concerning noise and it tells me the motor life is exceeded.
About to upgrade for the first time…
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset?
We are refining the A11 in OSCAR as the date handling has changed but this will happen. We wanted to get the A11 out there. The A11 inclued the "forHer" mode so a plus though not for you. The charts all work.
Sleepyhead will NOT work with the A11
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for that.  I haven’t used sleepyhead in years, either. Once my AHI stabilized and my leaks were under control, I didn’t feel a need to stay on top of it so much. I’ll check out OSCAR sometime, probably.

Incidentally, how does one edit one’s profile and signature?  I’ve been trying for 10 minutes to find where to do it.

Never mind, I found the settings. I had to turn my phone landscape. In my opinion, sites should not hide features when reflowing in responsive design. Grr.
About to upgrade for the first time…
Post Reply Post Reply
I've got a Airsense 10 that works great, upgraded from an 8. Just hit 21,000 hours and getting a "motor life exceeded" error, so I may replace soon (though I think messages like this are bogus...it should detect actual failure, not just flash a message) The 11 does not have the right angle heated hose, which messes up everything on my side table. It's basically a ResMed Airsense Mini in a bigger case. Same motor. There are some good reviews on YouTube. I may go with a new 10 with an updated modem and keep the old 10 as a spare.

Tom
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 105 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 837 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  First Day with S9 AutoSet - Many Clear Airway in the morning liuzilong 6 121 03-18-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: liuzilong
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 467 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 213 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.