Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 II or S10?
S9 II or S10?
From transcript - 01/26/2012
http://www.morningstar.com/earnings/Prin...d=36784426

Michael Matson - Mizuho Securities: Can you give us any timing around new platform launches on the flow generator side, I guess S9 II or S10?

Peter C. Farrell - Founder, Chairman and CEO: We are working on those. I don't know – I'll throw that to Don Darkin. Normally, we don't – we'll let you know when we are launching. So making predictions there is not what we are normally into, just like we don't make too many predictions. I do but most of the others don't. Don, do you want to say anything?

Don Darkin - President, SDB Strategic Business Unit: The platform is well underway, but at this point, assume that's where we're at.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 II or S10?
I personally think that when a new platform hits the shelves, they're already working on the next one. Marketing never sleeps. Cool
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm, I wondered if new machines weren't in the works when I got an e-mail add from Supplier #1 on the supplier list yesterday regarding an up to %20 price drop on Resmed products since Resmed is so picky about sales on their equipment.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Probably something to do exchange rate, not sure if the Aussie dollar getting weaker or US dollar getting stronger or some conspiracy
Now just over 92 US cents for the Aussie dollar, there is talk for the Aussie dollar to fall even further against the greenback
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2013, 07:22 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hmm, I wondered if new machines weren't in the works when I got an e-mail add from Supplier #1 on the supplier list yesterday regarding an up to %20 price drop on Resmed products since Resmed is so picky about sales on their equipment.
It could be also the lower prices to do with the new Medicare competitive bidding reimbursement cuts

Post Reply Post Reply
Another hint but no cigar Smile
Question: Sean Laaman - Morgan Stanley - Analyst : Okay. Thanks. Mick, I am not sure how we are going for time, but we are good, are we? Okay. Maybe just sneak one last one in -- we are looking for the S10. Any -- (laughter)
- See more at: http://www.alacrastore.com/thomson-stree...eDsQ3.dpuf
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2013, 07:22 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hmm, I wondered if new machines weren't in the works when I got an e-mail add from Supplier #1 on the supplier list yesterday regarding an up to %20 price drop on Resmed products since Resmed is so picky about sales on their equipment.

Or maybe they're beginning to realize that they're losing a lot of sales due to price being so much higher than PRS1, and the machines being roughly equal.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Remember the s9 comes with aliens-that's why we pay extra.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.