Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

data reader
data reader
Hello
what do i need to get in order to read my data card on my Respironics Bipap Auto SV Advanced so I have some idea what is going on? Can i do this without spending a small fortune? I feel like I'm on my own on this and could use some help..

thanks

Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: data reader
You can download the sleepyhead software here on the this board..it is a free software that will tell you what your number are..you can also pick up a card readerat just about any electronics store
Someone once asked me how I adjusted to CPAP so well--I thought for a moment and said I had two choices CPAP or DEATH..The choice was easy..
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: data reader
welcome both of you.

if your machine data card is postage stamp size you need an sd card reader. most newer laptops will have one built in the edge of the machine so check around the edge. if you don't have one, you should be able to buy a usb sd card reader for under $10 at most anyplace that sells computer supplies.

before you do this, find out if your machine is fully data capable. somebody here can probably tell you as i don't know for sure..
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card Reader jewelsav 13 3,582 03-03-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: gaharv00
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Purchasing external SD card reader Sleepgains 8 1,166 03-13-2020, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Sleepgains
  Please help me find an SDHC card reader that will work on Resmed cards EnsignRo 8 1,580 01-28-2020, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.