Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 VPAP Auto not recording
So for some reason my S9 has stopped giving me a sleep quality report on screen when I push the button on the machine and it is not writing data to the chip for sleepyhead. Machine seems to run fine other than that. Anyone had this happen before? And what's the cure
Post Reply Post Reply
I did. Same machine too. I just unplugged the power and left it about 20 minutes to discharge all capacitors.
Reconnected the power... Then it worked. Hasn't had a hiccup since.
[Image: daD6uvCm.jpg]
"Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe." JFK Jan 20, 1961
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe also check that the sleep quality setting in the clinical menu hasn't somehow reset to "usage" which is the default.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

That did the trick....thanks guys
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question A VPAP Auto has come to facility- is it current? CPAPreturnee 3 99 05-16-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: CPAPreturnee
  [CPAP] Oxygen sensing and recording shnorrer 23 6,825 05-12-2017, 03:01 AM
Last Post: vsheline
  Recording oximeter for overnight use BrassCat 4 252 05-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: xxyzx
  use adapt sv vpap with sleepyhead possible? john1951 2 180 04-25-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Smile Q: ResMed CPAP S9 AutoSet vs. VPAP ST ??? dubli 16 4,383 03-20-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Frieda
  S9 VPAP adapt curious results. Am I alone? Ikabodkrane 11 389 03-17-2017, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] O2 Pressure/Diverter Valve with VPaP and ClimateLine Heated Hose? gamegrrl 7 307 02-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: gamegrrl