Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 VPAP and AHI
S9 VPAP and AHI
On my second week using my VPAP Auto. It had been recording the AHI values for the first week. Now it does not show it on the sleep quality screen or on the data card. Of course the DME nor Resmed has heard of this before.Has anyone else come across this? Thanks. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 VPAP and AHI
I have the same machine; and what you describe sounds like what happened to me...
Suggestion:
During the day, pull the AC line cord out of the wall socket; and let the machine sit for perhaps 20 minutes to allow the various capacitors to discharge.
Then power back up; and give it a try.

Worked for me.

Mongo
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jalexand,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the welcome and tips. I reset the machine to defaults and reloaded parameters. Also erased SD card info. Lastly I did pull the plug. The old last resort of powering down equipment. Just like being in maintenance again. Hopefully one of those will help. Won't know which one though. If it happens again I will have to try one at a time. Will find out tomorrow if it worked or not. While I'm here, I have another question regarding the SD card. After I have loaded/saved the data to Rescan and put it back into my cpap machine, it always requires me to erase the card data. Not just curious.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-18-2016, 08:57 PM)jalexand Wrote: After I have loaded/saved the data to Rescan and put it back into my cpap machine, it always requires me to erase the card data. Not just curious.

Make sure you slide the Read-Only tab to the Locked position before putting the card in your PC, then back to Unlocked before returning it to your machine. Most modern OS's will write hidden files to the SD card unless it's locked - your machine doesn't like those files being there and makes you erase the card to get rid of them.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-18-2016, 09:28 PM)cpdaniel Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 08:57 PM)jalexand Wrote: After I have loaded/saved the data to Rescan and put it back into my cpap machine, it always requires me to erase the card data. Not just curious.

Make sure you slide the Read-Only tab to the Locked position before putting the card in your PC, then back to Unlocked before returning it to your machine. Most modern OS's will write hidden files to the SD card unless it's locked - your machine doesn't like those files being there and makes you erase the card to get rid of them.

I think you hit it right on the head. I will try and remember to do that from now on. thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 315 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685
  Capabilities of ResMed S9 VPAP for treating UARS TryingToGetItRight 7 635 10-06-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: McDee
  Quick question for anyone with AirCurve 10 VPAP njf1525 4 629 08-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Last Post: njf1525
  Saving time/date in ResMed S9 vpap adapt Ed in SoDak 4 484 06-18-2023, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ed in SoDak
  Resmed S9 VPAP Adapt ASV vs VPAP ST stanleyjack 4 468 04-05-2023, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How do i set these values on Resmed Lumis 150 VPAP ST fakeinternetmoney 7 1,229 08-28-2022, 08:53 AM
Last Post: fakeinternetmoney

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.