Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 cannot set to Autoset from CPAP mode
S9 cannot set to Autoset from CPAP mode
Just got a resmed S9. I go into clinic menu and it will not let me change from CPAP to Autoset. I went here to follow this instructions: apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

Any help appreciated,

JJ
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 cannot set to Autoset from CPAP mode
Does it say "Auto Set" above on/off button?
Post Reply Post Reply
No just says elite.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2014, 09:05 PM)jjevans Wrote: No just says elite.

If it just says Elite, I'm 95% sure that it does not have the auto set feature. I just double checked their website and it appears to back me up. I have the s10 elite and it's not an autoset machine either.
Post Reply Post Reply
The S9 Elite is a very nice CPAP machine, but it's not an auto-adjusting CPAP machine. You would have to upgrade to the Autoset for that feature.

You can use SleepyHead or ResScan software to monitor your therapy and make the adjustments yourself.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Elite is a nice machine, and gives you more data that it's poorer brother, the Escape, but is not auto capable. If you just got it from a medical equipment supplier, you may be able to take it back, if your Doc gives you a script for one.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can use SleepyHead or ResScan software to monitor your therapy and make the adjustments yourself.
[/quote]

Can you point me in the right direction on how to do this?

Thank you all for all your help.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2014, 10:06 PM)jjevans Wrote: You can use SleepyHead or ResScan software to monitor your therapy and make the adjustments yourself.

Can you point me in the right direction on how to do this?

Thank you all for all your help.
[/quote]

you have a Cpap only maching not autoset for sleepy head info go here
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Discussion
For free Medicare assistance for your state check out this page. http://www.seniorsresourceguide.com/dire...onal/SHIP/
or here http://www.medicareinteractive.org/
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jjevans,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You can use either SleepyHead or ResScann to monitor your data. The S9 Elite is a data-capable, Single-Pressure, CPAP machine.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 459 35 minutes ago
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 116 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 250 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  Changed my mother over to APAP Mode: Phaleronic 2 382 12-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Resmed 11 autoset For Her mode help! HMG7450 10 683 11-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Flow Rate Interpretation and PAP Mode / Pressure Settings Suggestions ABC1234 3 605 10-16-2023, 07:34 PM
Last Post: ABC1234

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.