Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 clock
S9 clock
Hi at all. I'm using a Resmed S9 Elite and the ResScan-SW. Now i rekognize, that my sleeping-time isn't correct (the duration is o.k.), but if i start using my S9 at 22:00 the Software shows me i start using at 20:15. Now my question. Is it possible to set the clock in the S9 and how? Thanks at all. Max
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 clock
I HAVE WONDERED THAT ALSO. hOPE YOU GET THE ANSWER.. aND WECOME TO THE FORUM OF MASKEd MEN/.(aND woman)
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi divemax,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question but keep checkin' back here and someone will be able to help you soon.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you looked into the clinician manual? There is a way to do it via that set of menus.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
the S9 has a clock settings in the clinical menu (options)
its advisable to adjust the machine clock passed 12 noon .. new cpap day start at noon
[Image: s9-pic2.jpg]
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup
Post Reply Post Reply
Be aware that changing the clock may require erasing the data depending on the machine. I'm not sure about the S9, but if I make any change at all to the clock on my S8, I have to erase the data. Changing the clock may be more trouble than it's worth, and you can forget about changing it every spring and fall.

If you need your data for your doctor or your DME, you may want to wait until later.
Post Reply Post Reply
According to the manual, to change the DATE, you have to first erase all the compliance data. But it doesn't say that for the clock.

And yes, wait until after 12 noon (real time) before you change the clock.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all your welcome messages and help. If there can be troubles after changing the time i don't do it. The correct time is not so urgent for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
does the time on the machine clock shows the correct time?
Post Reply Post Reply
No, the clock sais 13:15 and the correct time is 14:25.
Now (14:25) i have set the clock to the correct time. Tomorrow i know, if every thing works o.k.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 103 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  Syncing Airsense 10 clock IAXEM 0 108 03-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  [Equipment] AirSense 11 clock sync? rpierce 4 575 08-25-2023, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  [Equipment] Resmed built-in Clock reseting at 9 am. jjtshop 7 1,702 12-18-2022, 10:49 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  [Equipment] Set clock in AirSense 11? Perickson 6 3,264 04-18-2022, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  The Curious Case of Resmed 10 Series Clock Setting S. Manz 13 2,066 11-13-2021, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  fixing your clock cathyf 22 2,118 07-10-2021, 08:26 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.