Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 data on card not being read
S9 data on card not being read
I am faily new to all of this and have just downloaded the ResScan software thanks to the links and info from this forum. The software seems to be loaded ok but it doesn't recognise any data using the card reader in my laptop and won't import it. Do I need to get a special ResMed card reader? The files on the card show as weird file names and won't open with Vista. Am I missing something? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Rick

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 data on card not being read
(09-15-2012, 12:59 AM)RickyH Wrote: Do I need to get a special ResMed card reader?
Hi Rick, Welcome to the forum
You don,t need any special card reader for the S9. If your laptop doesn't have a card reader slot then any generic card reader is fine.

I don't know the answer to your question. Check the "Sleep Quality" set to ON (Not Usage) in the clinical menu
Follow the download procedure as shown here (post #2)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...n-3-16-SP1

You may also try download SleepHead
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-JediMark
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a similar problem with my SD Card. I reformatted the card on my computer and it has worked alright since then.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi RickyH, WELCOME! to the forum.! Best of luck to you on getting your SD card issue straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2012, 07:15 AM)Cutter Wrote: I had a similar problem with my SD Card. I reformatted the card on my computer and it has worked alright since then.

I had a similar problem. All I needed to do was to reboot my computer and make sure the SD card was in my card reader before I launched the ResScan program.

But once my ResMed S9 machine would not read the SD card and the machine froze up with an error message saying memory card could not be read and saying the machine needed service. (I'm not sure but this could have been after removing the SD card by mistake without first turning off the machine and pulling the power cord.)

To turn off power on the frozen machine, no buttons were working so I could only pull the plug. I then tried reformatting the SD card on my computer, but it still did not work in the S9 machine. On a hunch, I reformated the SD card a second time and started the ResScan software, and, using the Settings tab in ResScan, I was able to "connect" to the empty SD card. Still in the Settings tab, I used ResScan to "Erase all data" on the (already reformated and completely empty) SD card.

After the reformatted SD card had been erased by the ResScan software, the SD card worked fine in the S9 machine. Kinda weird. But persistence paid off.
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 286 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,163 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 671 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.