Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 datacard and compliance insurance and the FAA
S9 datacard and compliance insurance and the FAA
Couple of questions:

1. I left the card out by accident (I write the data to sleepyhead every few days) it looks like nothing was recorded for those to days. Is it the case that the the S9 only records simple compliance data without the card? So I assume that data is lost?

2. I need to send the card to the respiratory therapist but I don't want to loose all the data off the card (I know it is in sleepyhead but I want it on the card too). When I put the new card in it doesn't look like anything is written to it and sleepyhead says no data. I tried copying the old card to the new one and it asked me to confirm rewrite but that appeared to just overwrite the card. Best way to do this? Is there a way to do this?

3. When a new card is inserted in the machine is any data from the machine written to it?

4. If the card is always over written with basic compliance data somewhere is there a simple way to create a report for compliance without resscan?

Thanks!!!

For what these machines cost it amazes me they can't put enough memory in them internally to store all data and make this an extremely simple process.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 datacard and compliance insurance and the FAA
Well I guess I was able to answer my own question to some extent. I was able to find the resscan software and it appears that the basic data (not detailed) is written to the card for compliance when a new card is inserted. The sleepyhead software only appears to deal with the detailed data and ignores the basic data. Perhaps there is a setting to change that.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 datacard and compliance insurance and the FAA
Hi Sleepinginatree,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your questions and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you regain CPAP coverage after failing compliance the first time? dharma2255 5 172 Today, 12:25 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Supplier and Insurance issues DudleyDoRight 0 55 Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DudleyDoRight
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 215 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,675 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 317 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 336 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,647 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.