Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 humidifier problem
S9 humidifier problem
Been using the S9 happily for two years now. I just realized that for the last two days the humidifier isn't working at all. I have a 2 year-old who might have been playing with it and pressed buttons that shut it off. I can't figure it out, and there's no troubleshooting FAQ anywhere. Anyone been in this situation?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 humidifier problem
Hi johnmordecai
Check the S9 and the humidifier connected correctly
Press the black release button to disconnect the S9 and the H5
align them again and push them together until they click in place and the humidifier blue light should comes on
otherwise you might try to have it replaced under the 2 years warranty

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2012, 04:16 AM)johnmordecai Wrote: Been using the S9 happily for two years now. I just realized that for the last two days the humidifier isn't working at all. I have a 2 year-old who might have been playing with it and pressed buttons that shut it off. I can't figure it out, and there's no troubleshooting FAQ anywhere. Anyone been in this situation?

Welcome to Apnea Board, John!

If you need the Clinician Manual for the S9 unit, you can request it by following the directions in Section Three of this page:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

That manual also includes the manual for the H5i Humidifier, which may help you a bit.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ha! I was having same problems (2 year old and all). Been looking for solution til I read this. I took the advice of disconnecting the cpap from the humidifier and reconnecting. It worked and made me feel dumb for not trying it sooner. Goooooodniiiigh...... Zzzzzzzzzzz.... Zzzzzz....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,570 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,332 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,469 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 768 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 333 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 447 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 353 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.