Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 price reuction or sale
S9 price reuction or sale
I bought my S9 online in July 2013. A few weeks later it went on sale or had a price reduction. I emailed the vender and asked for a credit. I was thrilled when they issued a credit for $168.00. Ask and ye shall receive.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 price reuction or sale
(08-02-2013, 01:53 PM)harmonicamoon Wrote: I bought my S9 online in July 2013. A few weeks later it went on sale or had a price reduction. I emailed the vender and asked for a credit. I was thrilled when they issued a credit for $168.00. Ask and ye shall receive.

Nice. We can't list direct website addresses of CPAP sellers here, but I'm wondering was it one of the vendors on our Supplier List (HERE)?

If so, which Supplier Number was it from that list?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2013, 03:29 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 01:53 PM)harmonicamoon Wrote: I bought my S9 online in July 2013. A few weeks later it went on sale or had a price reduction. I emailed the vender and asked for a credit. I was thrilled when they issued a credit for $168.00. Ask and ye shall receive.

Nice. We can't list direct website addresses of CPAP sellers here, but I'm wondering was it one of the vendors on our Supplier List

If so, which Supplier Number was it from that list?

Yep. #26
Post Reply Post Reply
From Supplier #1
[Image: HERO_ResMedDrop2013D.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Does this mean the S10 is on its way in?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2013, 03:51 PM)Paptillian Wrote: Does this mean the S10 is on its way in?

Could be... discounts usually happen at the end of a product life-cycle and prior to introduction to the new version... in order to move old inventory off the shelves. If it's for that reason, I would think that the S10 models could be comin' soon to a DME near you! Banana Thinking-about

Well, with Supplier #1 and Supplier #26 reducing the price for a ResMed S9 AutoSet from $853 down to $724 with free shipping - that's a pretty good deal in my book. Wonder if others will follow suit soon?

Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2013, 04:06 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Wonder if others will follow suit soon?
Suppliers #2 and # 10 without any discount. Both are not bound by ResMed draconian policy which prohibits the sale of their products to overseas customers and if they do, ResMed will come down like tons of bricks on them Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #1 is not cooperative on price credits. I just got a reply back that they only guarantee pricing for 7 days after purchase.

Guess I should've waited a few extra weeks before buying my S9. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2013, 04:55 PM)Paptillian Wrote: Supplier #1 is not cooperative on price credits. I just got a reply back that they only guarantee pricing for 7 days after purchase.

Guess I should've waited a few extra weeks before buying my S9. Sad

Paptillian, don't give up on your credit. I would tell them that their 7 day policy is unacceptable, and ask to speak with their supervisor. And keep going up the ladder until you find someone who realizes you are the customer. Businesses spend a lot of money to get customers. It doesn't make sense they would want to lose customers. It worked for me.
Saludos,
Francisco
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2013, 04:55 PM)Paptillian Wrote: Guess I should've waited a few extra weeks before buying my S9. Sad

Did you buy yours before they went on sale?

I hate it when that happens!

By the way, is putting the S9 on sale a sign that ResMed is getting ready to release the S10?
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Supply prices - Is there price fixing? sansnap 6 962 12-25-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry [Equipment] Resmed Replacement Parts Price hikes? crydee 5 798 10-13-2022, 08:36 PM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  Amazon out of stock on my mask. Price 3x elsewhere. Mindbullets 5 984 02-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  RM AirCurve10 VAuto: On Sale for $1225, AB supplier No. 14 2SleepBetta 4 758 08-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  DreamStation CPAP - I found out about a sale KSMatthew 10 1,645 06-25-2020, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Best Cash Price on DreamStation Go zippinbye 3 1,472 11-13-2018, 04:11 AM
Last Post: NotADr

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.