Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 prices are falling..
S9 prices are falling..
I just got an email from one of our suppliers announcing new, lower prices on the S9 Autoset...

With the new A10's (I still think they should be called A1's) coming out, prices are going down on everything else.

It's getting to the point where I might pick up a few for every room in the house. Then I'd also have one at the ready when I make those late night "bio" breaks. For sure I'm going to pick up one for my car. That way if I ever do start falling asleep behind the wheel again at least I can be "masked up."

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 prices are falling..
(09-04-2014, 12:40 PM)retired_guy Wrote: With the new A10's (I still think they should be called A1's)

I think they should be S10s. S10 comes after S9. Sullivan Model 10 and be done with it. Respironic's models and names are too hard for me to keep up with and that's one thing I liked about Resmed before this naming move.

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-04-2014, 08:11 PM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: I think they should be S10s. S10 comes after S9. Sullivan Model 10 and be done with it. Respironic's models and names are too hard for me to keep up with and that's one thing I liked about Resmed before this naming move.

OMM

But A1 would have been good..... Short for "Another 1."
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL....I never know for sure if you are joking unless very obviously so.

Can you suggest the price difference on the S9 you were quoted? How much has it gone down? Roughly, even?
Post Reply Post Reply
One of my favorite parts of the board is deciphering RG's wisdom to get to the satire. It's all in the timing and when needed delivers. Keep it up!
Good Luck!

Doc J (despite my nickname I am not a doctor)

Remember to donate to the board if you can, it has helped a lot of people including myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nothing wrong with one for the car -- long trips, wife is driving, I am sleeping, might as well make it quality sleep and I already have a DC/AC converter in there.

If they get low enough, I want a backup.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 273 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  SPO2 still falling with CPAP freedom yayy 12 397 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: freedom yayy
  [Symptoms] Waking up 15min after falling asleep - new insights McPhearson99 16 1,689 12-16-2023, 10:59 PM
Last Post: McPhearson99
Question [CPAP] Waking up immediately upon falling asleep with CPAP Lazarus 45 3,888 09-15-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Lazarus
  [Symptoms] urgent help needed: "Flutter" on falling asleep (on PAP or otherwise) ewriter 21 1,825 09-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Last Post: ewriter
  [Symptoms] Rolling "flutter" sensation on apnea/hypopnea, falling asleep ewriter 0 356 09-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Last Post: ewriter
  Need help falling asleep with changing BiPap pressures ISeekRem 7 637 08-13-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.