Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 question
S9 question
Where do I find the leak info on the s9 screen? I see ahi, mask fit, but not leaks. Thanks
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 question
Doesn't show on the LCD screen. You have to read the data off the SD card with available software.
Sleepyhead or ResScan.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok. I thought someone was reading it off the scrren and I didnt want to miss out on
data.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
Try the advanced information menu (it works on my VPAP and I'm pretty sure it works on the Autoset). Press the two small silver buttons together for 3 seconds - that should get you into the advanced info menu. Scroll down to the sleep report tab (second from top), click on that to get to the detailed information. Set the period to one day to get the most recent data then scroll down to leaks. This will give you the 95 percentile value. Note that you need to have "sleep quality" turned on to see all the data, otherwise you just get usage, mask fit and AHI.

Let us know how this goes on the Autoset.

Post Reply Post Reply
Got it! Thanks
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi readyforsleep, You can find basic leak info along with AHI and hours used on the ResMed S9 AutoSet digital read out. I check mine every morning. Press the knob on right down and release to light up the digital screen. Once it is lit, press and hold the two little silver buttons next to the knob. Just hold them a 2-3 seconds and a screen will show with a green smiley face (or possibly a red frown face if there were excessive leak problems). Above the smiley face shows hours of use for the night, below the smile face shows AHI for the night. While in that screen turn the knob on the right (next to the little silver buttons) down one click (don't push it in this time, just turn it one click) you will get another screen with additional data. The leak rate is the last item listed. Leaks under 24L/min is acceptable. YOU MUST CHECK THIS DATA BEFORE NOON EACH DAY. It resets back to zero at noon so it is ready for the next night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,425 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.