Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 sleep quality missing
S9 sleep quality missing
Hi all,

I recently upgraded to an S9 and wanted to read the data off the SD card. I understand I need to download the detailed resuls as well as enable the sleep quality under the clinitians settings options. Unfortunately there isn't a "sleep quality" option.

What am I missing?

Thank you,

G
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 sllep quality missing
Welcome to the forum - You can set "Sleep Quality" to ON in the clinical menu (options) for the machine to display efficacy data
If set to "Usage" only hours displayed

S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite are full data capable machine
S9 Escape is not data capable machine ... only shows hours used and nothing else
S9 Escape Auto .... display only AHI (but no central apnea detection) and like its sister the Escape display hours used and nothing else

S9 setup instruction and video
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

See post #1 for ResScan download instructions and ResScan Report Interpretation Guide
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-1

SleepyHead software support S9 and works with Mac computers

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2012, 03:23 PM)zonk Wrote: Welcome to the forum - You can set "Sleep Quality" to ON in the clinical menu (options) for the machine to display efficacy data
If set to "Usage" only hours displayed

S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite are full data capable machine
S9 Escape is not data capable machine ... only shows hours used and nothing else

Thank Zonk,

Just looked a little closer and it is an escape.

(11-11-2012, 03:23 PM)zonk Wrote: You can set "Sleep Quality" to ON in the clinical menu (options)

There is no "Sleep Quality" in the clinical menu (options)

Am I SOL?

Thanks

G
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: s9-pic2.jpg]
Maybe the Escape does not have the "Sleep quality" options as it doesn't record efficacy data ... just usage ... how many hours using the machine for insurance compliance

You don,t want be stuck with this brick for the next 5 years
See you provider or/and your sleep doctor (ASAP) to have the machine replaced with S9 AutoSet (preferably) or S9 Elite
Act while the iron still hot .... Good Luck

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks,

But this was a replacement for a S8 that was on recall. Sounds like I'm stuck with it.

I can't beleive how usesless resscan is with this unit...
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ggenovez and WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2012, 03:51 PM)ggenovez Wrote: Thanks,

But this was a replacement for a S8 that was on recall. Sounds like I'm stuck with it.

I can't beleive how usesless resscan is with this unit...
was the the S8 is an Escape too
I would try to make a deal with the provider to give me data capable machine and pay the difference out of pocket
the other options is get in touch with secondwind (Supplier #2) and see if they accept the exchange

ResScan can only show the data whats written on the card by the machine

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 sleep quality missing
It's not that ResScan is useless to the machine, but the machine is worthless for ResScan.

And yes, the Sleep Quality does not appear on the S9 Escape.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Everyone.

As always, I appreciate everyone's help.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just received my s9 autoset today. What will the software show me other then the info on the machine? Where do I find the software?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 114 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 234 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 146 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Poor Sleep Quality/ Respiratory Rates flyingg103 3 233 02-29-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 186 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Poor sleep quality and how it affects you p123 6 861 02-01-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: glenncol
  Poor sleep quality because of CA events? Hypoxic 20 1,164 12-20-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.